17 minutes ago, AmyPinkLegend said:

The World is set to "Used Shared Enviroment" I've not messed with any settings since a while ago when i reinstalled so I'd assume it's all Firestorm's default 

Almost all.previous Environments are not usable with the new PBR viewers.  

I grabbed these, dropped them in my settings folder and am good to go.  They're Free!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Firestorm-Windlights-changed-to-PBR-Misc-A-D/26210979

26 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Almost all.previous Environments are not usable with the new PBR viewers.  

I grabbed these, dropped them in my settings folder and am good to go.  They're Free!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Firestorm-Windlights-changed-to-PBR-Misc-A-D/26210979

Grrr.. Why isn't a pack like this set to default in each viewer, so people don't have to make these posts to start with? Admittedly I'm a dummy with all this EEP stuff too, because I never cared I just went with "Shared Environments" so people could present their sims to me as they intended - but then default to High Noon for everything else, when working on stuff.

• Like 2

Just now, Cynite00 said:

Grrr.. Why isn't a pack like this set to default in each viewer, so people don't have to make these posts to start with? Admittedly I'm a dummy with all this EEP stuff too, because I never cared I just went with "Shared Environments" so people could present their sims to me as they intended - but then default to High Noon for everything else, when working on stuff.

As I've mentioned previously, all my photos are.done with Shared Environment.  Mainland, however, I wouldn't use whatever default is on LL owned property.  Private estates are where I used Shared.  They all seem to work fine as is.  At home, I have a neutral setting.