Linden/euro

denis59 Aker

One Euro currently equals 1.09 US dollars.

In my experience with buying L$, one dollar buys about $L250, give or take a few, depending on the current exchange rate.

So, ten Euros should get you at least $L2,500, unless the value has drastically changed in the past year, or something.

To the best of my knowledge, anyway.

Thx for the answer, but i don t want the value i want to buy without doing the conversion, before i have a window where there is the linden and the euro and where it s was automatically , now i have to make conversion .

9 minutes ago, denis59 Aker said:

Thx for the answer, but i don t want the value i want to buy without doing the conversion, before i have a window where there is the linden and the euro and where it s was automatically , now i have to make conversion .

the value difference is in general around just 10% at max during the year.

I just checked the limit and marketbuy, and indeed as before also showing the costs in € it's now only $.

Other international businesses have banking interfaces that accept payment in non-US currency.  I would be good if Tilia did too.  They are bit of a second -rate financial organisation.  I'm glad I don't have think in Yuan or Rupees.

Hello.
Im sorry if this will sound complicated, but believe me, its exactly what is happening!
so, please excuse my funny accent and read carefully!
I ensure you it will be... FUN ! 😮
So, here is my story:
I convert my euros to American Dollars at my paypal. (Thats fees) because if else, I cannot buy Linden Dollars.
Then I buy Linden Dollars by using my American Dollars from my paypal. (pay another fee)
Then I spend my Linden Dollars to buy a piece of land in world. ( Yay No fees!)
Then I sell my piece of land and I go to convert the Linden Dollars to American Dollars. ( fees back)
Then I pay more fees to ask from LL to send those American Dollars to my paypal.
Then I exchange my American Dollars to Euros in my paypal ( more fees/rates)
Then I transfer those euros to my bank ( more fees)
And finally by paying NO FEES AT ALL (yay me) .. (Arent they loveable?) I go to a withdraw machine ( ATM ) and I get my beautiful Euros! and getting ready to.. party! 🥳

And then we have to worry about the rate(s)..! Its not a fair life isnt it?  Banks are mean.. but worst mean are the IRS .. he!
:P
If someone is good enough on math and they feel bored,
here a great opportunity to calculate an example of someone who want to spend €25.00 ( they call it invest)
on buying a piece of land! Then sell it for 20% more aka €30.00 ..And then do as above to claim their... Profits ( lol)

Everybody; Welcome to earth with the NWO at 2024!