LL has sucked all the fun out of it.

4 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:
9 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

It's almost like many on the forum are obsessed with finding fault in others isn't it.  I can only assume that by doing so they temporarily feel they are the 'good person without fault'.

As usual with Amateur Shopping Mall Psychology, your assumption is wrong.

It's because many people around here like to spam Positivity Cultist Drivel of Utter Worthlessness.

Feel better?   lol

5 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

It's almost like many on the forum are obsessed with finding fault in others isn't it.  I can only assume that by doing so they temporarily feel they are the 'good person without fault'.

*holding up a mirror for Luna to look into*

I'd mention a pot and a kettle. but that's probably racist somehow. 😂

Finding fault with abusive behavior is a good thing, BilliJo. I'll always point that out.

• Haha 1

Wonders if you forget the experiences of responding to one of my or Love's posts. From some of those responses, one would think you have actual experience at finding fault and have no need to assume! :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:
10 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Wonders if you forget the experiences of responding to one of my or Love's posts. From some of those responses, one would think you have actual experience at finding fault and have no need to assume! :)

I was responding Zallificent's following comment where people can't agree with the most basic of statements, but instead attempt to find fault with what a poster said.  I see it quite a bit on the forum, though usually not quite this blatant:

"What is more interesting is when somebody says something that is plain unvarnished truth, like "A car won't run without an engine", and people complain that "cars are not just about engines", as if that actually MEANT something important, or in anyway negated the original statement that "a car won't run without an engine". "

When people are this illogical it's because they have a need to find fault via being contrary.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Finding fault with abusive behavior is a good thing, BilliJo. I'll always point that out.

Does your shoulder ever hurt from patting yourself on the back so much?

😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:
10 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Luna is an EXPERT "fault finder"!

See? I said something nice!!!

14 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:
52 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

😂

It's a new form of Reiki, or Yoga, or something! 

"Ok, class, now wrap both of your arms around yourselves and give yourself a BIG HUG!

And while you're at it, give yourself a BIG pat on BOTH shoulders!

Now, remember our mantra, 'I'm ALWAYS RIGHT!' "

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

😂

Some activists do what they do to feel they're a good person. Some activists do what they do to make the world a better place.

I know why I do what I do, and it's not for you to assume my motivation.

You don't like that others keep harping on you about using the 'N' word, as well as your use of confederate flags on your property.  You also don't like dealing with rules related to a'play, being so self-centered by complaining about the imposition on your freedom that you can't even see (or care) that what LL needs to do to insure they continue to exist is primary. Trying to deflect these facts by criticizing the ones who don't like your abusive behavior isn't going to work.

Edited by Luna Bliss

4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Some activists do what they do to feel they're a good person. Some activists do what they do to make the world a better place.

I know why I do what I do, and it's not for you to assume my motivation.

You don't like that others keep harping on you about using the 'N' word, as well as your use of confederate flags on your property. Trying to deflect this by criticizing the ones who don't like your abusive behavior isn't going to work.

re the n word, its called pleasing your lover, nothing more, nothing less, no different from telling him how handsome he is, or how much I missed him while he was away

as for the confederate flags on my property, they have been gone for probably five years. A concerned citizen reported them to LL, and they took what they considered the appropriate action to make second life a safe, inviting place for everyone 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

re the n word, its called pleasing your lover, nothing more, nothing less, no different from telling him how handsome he is, or how much I missed him while he was away

I figured it out, all this time, you just meant "Noob"!

4 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

as for the confederate flags on my property, they have been gone for probably five years. A concerned citizen reported them to LL, and they took what they considered the appropriate action to make second life a safe, inviting place for everyone 😂

That's a relief.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

You've described having them on your RL car though, yet wonder why people criticize you.

But most importantly for this thread, you are taking up extreme amounts of space here because you don't like rules on a'play newly discovered by you instead of facing the fact that LL needs to have these rules to insure their survival. People tend to be critical of extreme self-centeredness.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Suspects both sorts of activists do it for the dopamine high they get from being active and likely get a double dose when it includes stepping on others by finding fault as that elevates the activist at the expense of the other.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:
8 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

You've described having them on your RL car though, yet wonder why people criticize you.

I saw a nice reminder that the Confederacy only existed for 5 years.

Yet, the butthurt seems to go on forever!

It's June, maybe there is a Confederate "Pride" flag that BJ could wave! That would help salve all the fun being sucked out of Second Life.  Found one! https://www.flagsok.com/flag-confederate-states-of-america-gay-id1402.html

Edited by Love Zhaoying

3 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Suspects both sorts of activists do it for the dopamine high they get from being active and likely get a double dose when it includes stepping on others by finding fault as that elevates the activist at the expense of the other.

dont forget, virtue signaling is a cheep rush too….. oooo im so good look at me, i have a  current thing sticker on my car 😂

5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

But most importantly for this thread, you are taking up extreme amounts of space here because you don't like rules on a'play newly discovered by you instead of facing the fact that LL needs to have these rules to insure their survival. People tend to be critical of extreme self-centeredness.

once again sweetie, i never play as someone that is under 18, and that is the only AP LL is concerned with.

If one of my lovers gets off on me calling him daddy, then i will continue to do it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:
17 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Oh I'm sure some try to fix the world with impure motivation, though nothing is ever black & white (meaning some days their motivation might be purer than others).

I do have compassion for abusive people, but this doesn't mean abuse should not be pointed out and dealt with when we see it -- when we increase awareness of its occurrence and take action to minimize it we help others have a better life. Standing by and doing nothing could even be seen as a form of abuse.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

dont forget, virtue signaling is a cheep rush too….. oooo im so good look at me, i have a  current thing sticker on my car 😂

There will be some mileage signalling how the Lab is fighting the good fight by restricting those appearing under 18 so that legit people under 18, will all be safer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:
14 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

once again sweetie, i never play as someone that is under 18, and that is the only AP LL is concerned with.

If one of my lovers gets off on me calling him daddy, then i will continue to do it

The point is......you're whining for ages about how these 'new' rules suck the fun out of SL for you. A person who cared about the continuation of SL would instead be grateful for the 'new' rules. Likewise, a person who actually cared about the depiction of a'play in media and how it damages minors in RL would not be so focused on their inconvenience.

This is why I'm critical of you...why I find fault.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

There will be some mileage signalling how the Lab is fighting the good fight by restricting those appearing under 18 so that legit people under 18, will all be safer.

Deflect all you want, Arielle.  The fact is that your primary focus in SL is toast.  Zallificent spelled out what you enjoy quite clearly.  Good riddance!

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

No, they're doing so to keep SL safer from outside interference.  We've been over this already, sheesh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

The point is......you're whining for ages about how these 'new' rules suck the fun out of SL for you. A person who cared about the continuation of SL would instead be grateful for the 'new' rules. Likewise, a person who actually cared about the depiction of a'play in media and how it damages minors in RL would not be so focused on their inconvenience.

The ones most concerned about the continuation of SL at any cost seem to be the ones making money from it in some way. The sky hasn't fallen in 20 years of SL being the way it was so continuation of the old ways would likely have been fine.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:
7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

The ones most concerned about the continuation of SL at any cost seem to be the ones making money from it in some way. The sky hasn't fallen in 20 years of SL being the way it was so continuation of the old ways would likely have been fine.

You can't continue your behavior.  Get over it.

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:
8 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

No, they're doing so to keep SL safer from outside interference.  We've been over this already, sheesh.

It doesn't matter because, there's a tactic "repeat a lie enough times, and people believe it".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

• Thanks 1