Help needed for a fresh new look.

Lindsey Fae

Hi all,

I am trying to give myself a little makeover and break into more of a Pastel Goth look. However, with the inworld search being its usual hit and miss self, and MP only really showing copy pasted low effort mesh, I decided it might be better to seek some advice.

I'm using Lara X and that's my preferred body -- I know there is plenty of options with the older Maitreya body, but I wanna get my Lara X setup with this. So, would anyone be able to suggest some in world stores that either specialize in Goth / Pastel Goth, or that dabbled in the style?

thanks in advance for any help given ❤️ 

edit : I probably should have specified clothing, my bad xD

something like this Pastel Goth fashion example

Edited by Lindsey Fae
  • Like 1

What is a pastel goth?

Would this be a pastel goth look?

Alycia-Sept.15_001.thumb.jpg.c29481193010c23a5ce144cdb2f8062b.jpg

The skin is a group gift from Lumae, called Saturn. I don't remember where the corset is from, but it was Lara classic, not LaraX.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
to add picture
  • Like 2

I'm not goth in RL, but I appreciate the aesthetic. I consider my favorite alt (pictured above) to be goth-lite. I might let her wear a floral print, definitely dark jewel tones, faded tones and greys, but she would never wear a cutsie print. The closest she gets to pastel is a pink ballerina outfit with ripped black fishnet stockings.

• Like 2

Poison Rouge? Violent Seduction? Maybe stuff in Candy Kitten? Little Diamond? Asteroid Box? Maybe too dark. Dead Dolls.

There's one place that sells exactly that style plus some animal themed horns and tails and stuff, has a pair of fluffy hand cuffs as their logo if that helps anyone remember, but I forget the name.

Some of the neo-Asian shops might also have some stuff like Bauhaus or that might be to model-esque.

Is pastel goth like "loli-Goth?" LaraX is slow to trickle out but the floor of styles is coming finally. Oh, maybe Addams has an outfit or two? Or is that too mainstream?

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1