Land deed to the group

Jezabel Giano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 80 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

Me and friend trying to make a group so we can join our parcels located in same region next to each other, but keep on getting error message:  "Deeding parcel failed because the group does not have enough land credits." What does it mean and why, did we set up group wrong or is it something else? We just want group so it's easy to build stuff across the land border and use prims together, using the premium allowance.

Thank you for help

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Jezabel Giano said:

Thank you for the response.

I got suck on entering the number m2 of contribution. it says I can contribute 0 max in the group profile. I have all the land rights in the group as well as land, is there anything else I am missing? https://gyazo.com/0307292f7b392913680a3f1116138cc2

Thank you for the help

When you don't want to level up the tier at your accountpage, you have to be at the parcel details/about land, not the group itself. ( that only works when you don't have land yet and want to give the opportunity to buy for group)

enter the group you want to be owner

image.png.d7984a9c943b35652687d9829d74b452.png

check the allow Deed ánd the Owner makes contribution
click deed

now the system entered the donation to the group.

your partner has to do the same.

DANGER - as your partner is most likely also group owner, they get full abilities for selling and whatever other right on the land (!)

and a PS .. it doesnt work on Linden Homes, those cant be group owned. And also Estate Parcels might work differently dependant on the way the rental system works.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 80 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.