Finger nails?

Benson Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 87 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LegacymasculineHUD.thumb.jpg.49d948083df55dc4a1780e6c69fe2081.jpg

42 minutes ago, Benson Gravois said:

I have a legacy athletic body and stray dog skin. It seems that the finger nails are non existent, like they are the same color as the rest of the had, there is no distinction, is this normal? Is there a setting I am missing?

They might be hidden or too dark for your skin tone.   For hidden nails, try the chat commands...

/1meshbody fingernails on

/1meshbody fingernails off

If the color needs changing, use your body HUD, style section and click the little fingernail icon at the top.  It will open the nail color options

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2

Rowan already explained the most, but I want to add that there's a known issue with all legacy 1.6 bodies, male and female. If you hide hands or feet via HUD, then show them back and/or reset alpha, fingernails and toenails do not show back. The only way to make them visible again is via chat commands. If hands/feet are hidden via auto-alpha script then they seem to restore back with the nails, though.

It has been a known issue since last June at least, and even their welcome box with some useful stuff includes a few pre-made gestures (with chat commands) for those who doesn't know how to make their own. They sure do take their sweet time to fix this. While not a "gamebreaking" bug it's a rather annoying issue that should have been hotfixed in 1.6.1 update right away.

Edited by steeljane42

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

LegacymasculineHUD.thumb.jpg.49d948083df55dc4a1780e6c69fe2081.jpg

They might be hidden or too dark for your skin tone.   For hidden nails, try the chat commands...

/1meshbody fingernails on

/1meshbody fingernails off

If the color needs changing, use your body HUD, style section and click the little fingernail icon at the top.  It will open the nail color options

So I did all that but when i click the different colors nothing happens

9 minutes ago, Benson Gravois said:

So I did all that but when i click the different colors nothing happens

Did you make sure the nails were visible?  / 1meshbody fingernails on

Are you in an area where scripts are off?  Do you have other HUDs on that might be interfering?

12 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Did you make sure the nails were visible?  / 1meshbody fingernails on

Are you in an area where scripts are off?  Do you have other HUDs on that might be interfering?

I shall check all that M' lady.

Edited by Benson Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 87 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.