Changing to wireframe view

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 96 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is probably a silly question but I'll ask anyway...

Is it possible / does anyone know a way for a script or maybe RLV to change the user's view so it switches to wireframe view? I know this can be done by pressing CTRL SHIFT R but I would like to do it with a script. I'm assuming it's not possible as I can't find anything on it but I thought I would ask just in case some clever person here knows a special way...

Thank you.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RobotGirlOwnedAndControlled said:

know a way for a script or maybe RLV to change the user's view so it switches to wireframe view?

The specifications of everything RLV can do (RLVa, which catznip and firestorm use can do some other things, but nothing super major, mostly minor blindfold differences, and payment restriction) is here: https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LSL_Protocol/RestrainedLoveAPI  Wireframe mode is not a supported action.

Closest thing would be denying textures, which by default turns everything grey or replaces all (albedo/non-material, unclear how it will work with PBR) textures with one specified:

• Turn all the textures blank, except for the avatars : "@camtextures[:texture_uuid]=<y/n>"

Implemented in v2.9, uuid parameter added in v2.9.20

When active, this restriction makes the viewer ignore every texture in world, except those on the attachments worn by the avatars, as well as their skins and clothes. The materials are untouched as well so this restriction is good for simulating the fact that the avatar cannot "see", let alone "read" textures, but can still "feel" the world around. Since v2.9.20, the uuid specified as a parameter is used to display the corresponding texture everywhere in-world, rather than a grey texture.

Edited by Quistess Alpha
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 96 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.