editing before uploading to flickr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 77 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, its been ages since I uploaded anything to flickr and I have completely forgotton what I used to do the editing can someone point me in the direction nothing too complicated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

A simple image editor is PhotoScape X. There is a free version and a Pro version US$40.

Technically more complex and more creatively diverse are GIMP & Paint.Net. Both free.

There are numerous pro editors, like PhotoShop. Search for image editors.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 6:20 AM, Grianee said:

Hi, its been ages since I uploaded anything to flickr and I have completely forgotton what I used to do the editing can someone point me in the direction nothing too complicated.

Thanks

IF you just want to crop and not do anything fancy there is likely a program installed on your computer to do that.  Double clicking on a screenshot graphic will likely take you to the default installed.   I use Corel which isn't terribly expensive if you buy the OUTGOING version rather than the newest release BUT while not as difficult as Photoshop there IS a learning curve. 

I think there are also some online editors so doing a search for those --- depending on your needs -- might be a way to go. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 77 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.