Error with my new email address and then This community is temporarily unavailable

SusanSpirit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

After entering a new email address I am told there is an error with it and I am redirected to the Knowledge Base where I have to enter my problem (It's not my problem but SL's *sigh*)

I enter the question "Error with my new email address" (I have no idea what the real problem is as its not shown)

and after about 5 minutes of a loading "circle" I get:

"This community is temporarily unavailable"

I have tried this several times over the last 4 or 5 hours, always with the same problem and result

Edited by SusanSpirit
Mistyped

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, SusanSpirit said:

After entering a new email address I am told there is an error with it and I am redirected to the Knowledge Base where I have to enter my problem (It's not my problem but SL's *sigh*)

I enter the question "Error with my new email address" (I have no idea what the real problem is as its not shown)

That sounds odd.  Are you sure the message didn't give you a LINK to the Knowledge Base article concerning Account Information?   There's nothing to "enter" there. You read the article to get advice.

BTW, I suspect that the problem is simply that you entered a typo ( a comma instead of a dot, maybe?) when you provided your e-mail address at https://accounts.secondlife.com/change_email/.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.