Zooby Problems

bhadhabbits

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem or if anyone else has experienced this? My zooby baby is stretched out and when I attach him to be he disappears? I use firestorm for my viewer normally but then when I switched to a different viewer oddly I can see him and it's so frustrating because I have to learn a different viewer just to take care of him and see him :( can anyone help I'd highly appreciate it!!! 

3 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, bhadhabbits said:

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem or if anyone else has experienced this? My zooby baby is stretched out and when I attach him to be he disappears? I use firestorm for my viewer normally but then when I switched to a different viewer oddly I can see him and it's so frustrating because I have to learn a different viewer just to take care of him and see him :( can anyone help I'd highly appreciate it!!! 

Join the inworld Firestorm Support group - there is one for various languages, if needed.  While using the Firestorm viewer, ask in the group about the issue.  If there isn't anyone around that can help, you can also file a JIRA on their website -- include pictures, if you can. https://jira.firestormviewer.org/

• Like 1

I had this problem and I fixed it by taking off two items of jewellery I was wearing.

think you might be wearing too many objects for the baby to be able to attach, try removing some things and re-adding the baby.... Smiles 😁

• Like 2

How many Animesh attachments are you trying to attach?

With the introduction of Animesh, there is a limit of 1 Animesh attachment for Basic & Plus members, 2 if the resident has Premium or Premium Plus.

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Limits#:~:text=With the introduction of Animesh%2C there is a limit of 1 Animesh attachment for Basic %26 Plus members%2C 2 if the resident has Premium or Premium Plus.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.