1/4the Land For Sublease (Winter Themed)

DaddySoSmooth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

28 minutes ago, DaddySoSmooth said:

Hey Im selling my landscaped 1/4th it has a house on it as well, its not decorated fully. You can view it here, Asking price is 20k. But I will take offers. Im Me @DaddySoSmooth

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plush Tau/65/46/35

That's on a private estate and not mainland.  You can't sell a parcel on a private estate.   You can rent it out to someone if the estate owner allows that.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

That's on a private estate and not mainland.  You can't sell a parcel on a private estate.   You can rent it out to someone if the estate owner allows that.

some estates allow you to sell a parcel, but if the new owner doesnt continue paying the rent box, the parcel will be reclaimed 😂

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
expanded reply for clarity
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yes, covenant allows the resell of purchased land.. I haven't broken tos in no form. as long as the covenant allows it, it is fine. I Made sure before I posted.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DaddySoSmooth said:

Yes, covenant allows the resell of purchased land.. I haven't broken tos in no form. as long as the covenant allows it, it is fine. I Made sure before I posted.

Yes, I'm aware of how private estates work.  What is the weekly rent for that parcel?  Also, you posted in Mainland for Sale.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DaddySoSmooth said:

Covenant may allow it, but I believe this is for discussion of MAINLAND. It's also my understanding that the Land Forum for Sale of Private Estates is for promoting FULL TRANSFER of regions. You don't have a mainland topic, and you don't have a region to fully xfer, so you don't have a transaction you can promote here, as I understand it.

Edited by Diablo Lioncourt
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

You're not actually selling as it belongs to the estate owner who can toss you out whenever they want.  It's sort of subletting as opposed to selling like you do mainland.

The post does not say "Selling mainland, It says 1/4th land." Im selling a parcel that me and a few others took time to landscape, And put together for the winter szn anyone interested I would have provided all details :D thank you though.

Just now, DaddySoSmooth said:

Thanks I never post here So I truly wasn't aware. I appreciate u though 

You should also mention that you are subletting and not selling as you do not actually OWN the estate.  You rent a parcel from the estate owner.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Diablo Lioncourt said:

If he owned a full island and wanted to promote a full official transfer, by him or the buyer paying the 150 usd xfer fee and really changing ownership  that would be the place, yes.

I agree.  The postings in that section are usually for parcels on private estates but posted by the owner of that estate, not by someone renting a parcel.  

• Like 1

• DaddySoSmooth changed the title to Post Moved To Correct Location
Just now, DaddySoSmooth said:

Thank you

And mention what the weekly rental payment would be.  That rent goes to the estate owner btw.

I'm not sure you understand exactly how land works in SL.  There's a difference between buying mainland and buying (renting) on a private estate.  Although when you initially "buy" the land on the private estate, it's not really yours.  It still belongs to the estate owner.  When you buy a parcel on mainland (having to have a premium account to do so), you own the parcel and the only person you would 'rent' to is LL if you go over your free tier allowance.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.