Seeking: One parcel in Horizons Celeste, 1024sqm (Purchase, not rent)

Clem Marques

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 76 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone,

I am currently looking for a 1024m parcel in Horizons Celeste. It could be anywhere, as long as it's within that specific region.

I'm only interested in buying, not renting. Quite specific, I know, but I had to give it a shot.

Feel free to contact me here on inworld. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance! 😉

11 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

That's a mere .. does calculation ... $US2,000. That seems perfectly reasonable. 🤣

Hey, I wouldn't pay that!  I got in before the explosion in prices.  Paid somewhere around 60K for mine in Nov. of 2020.  I've saved that in rent over the 3 years so for me, that amount was quite reasonable.  

• Like 2

On 12/7/2023 at 6:45 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

That's a mere .. does calculation ... $US2,000. That seems perfectly reasonable. 🤣

Definitely way above average when it comes to Horizons parcels. I talked to the owner and they said they're not willing to sell for less than that 🤣 Well, best of luck to them. I'm definitely not paying 490k, and neither should any other sane person. Horizons parcels usually go for 100k-250k nowadays (after the "explosion in prices" that Rowan mentioned), depending on the location.

On 12/7/2023 at 6:59 PM, Rowan Amore said:

Hey, I wouldn't pay that!  I got in before the explosion in prices.  Paid somewhere around 60K for mine in Nov. of 2020.  I've saved that in rent over the 3 years so for me, that amount was quite reasonable.  

Nice!

Edited by Clem Marques
  • Like 3

On 12/10/2023 at 5:01 AM, ShaydraPromise said:

They just need a new horizon for adults to go make fair to buy.  Some lots been sitting ducks to long but someone is holding on not being used to them like they have past away sl should look in to that. 

Every parcel being held in Horizons is being paid for. Many of those parcels are being held as "investment properties". The Land team does not let anything held by a dead group or resident sit there, although they have no real reason not to in some landlocked moderate areas where the sims are hibernating all but a few hours each week.

There are people who bought a lifetime membership they no longer use. Nothing can be done about that.

Edited by Diablo Lioncourt
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Diablo Lioncourt said:

Every parcel being held in Horizons is being paid for. Many of those parcels are being held as "investment properties". The Land team does not let anything held by a dead group or resident sit there, although they have no real reason not to in some landlocked moderate areas where the sims are hibernating all but a few hours each week.

There are people who bought a lifetime membership they no longer use. Nothing can be done about that.

A lot of the ones shown for sale are really just rentals and always have been.  Who in their right mind is going to pay 500000L for a 1024 parcel?  Ok, maybe someone would but they  generally put those high prices for sale to get them to show on the map IMO.   The one next to me goes up 'for sale' all the time.  Rent is reasonable and there have been a dozen people renting in the 3 years I've been there.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 76 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.