I signed up for premium plus . .

KittyFlesh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

If you were logged in when you paid it, you probably need to relog.

The sign-up bonus is given to you only after you stay subscribed for 45 days consecutively. If you only subscribe for one month and stop, you have to start over and sub for 2 months, not counting the first.

Sorry, I am a little confused. So I won't get the sign up bonus for 45 days?

It's right on the premium membership page...

Displayed prices are for yearly subscriptions, paid in full at the time of purchase. Prices do not include applicable taxes, which are determined according to your billing address. The final price can be seen on the purchase page, before payment is completed.

To qualify for the Mobile Viewer extras, Premium Plus members must login to their Second Life account on the Speedlight mobile viewer to receive unlimited online time, advanced 3D world view, and prioritized support (tickets and live chat).

To qualify for a Linden Home you must be 18 years or older. Only Premium and Premium Plus memberships receive a complimentary Linden Home. Also, you must not have already used your 1024m2 of Premium land allocation. For full details, visit the Linden Home FAQ.

The sign-up bonus is deposited only after your Premium or Premium Plus Membership has been active for 45 consecutive days.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Yup.

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

Displayed prices are for yearly subscriptions, paid in full at the time of purchase. Prices do not include applicable taxes, which are determined according to your billing address. The final price can be seen on the purchase page, before payment is completed.

To qualify for the Mobile Viewer extras, Premium Plus members must login to their Second Life account on the Speedlight mobile viewer to receive unlimited online time, advanced 3D world view, and prioritized support (tickets and live chat).

To qualify for a Linden Home you must be 18 years or older. Only Premium and Premium Plus memberships receive a complimentary Linden Home. Also, you must not have already used your 1024m2 of Premium land allocation. For full details, visit the Linden Home FAQ.

The sign-up bonus is deposited only after your Premium or Premium Plus Membership has been active for 45 consecutive days.

Like I said, I didn't see this. I am not blaming SL, I am just saying that I didn't see this. It's my bad.

45 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

44 minutes ago, KittyFlesh said:

Like I said, I didn't see this. I am not blaming SL, I am just saying that I didn't see this. It's my bad.

To be fair, the signup bonus is terribly mentioned.

On the page where you choose your plan, the "45 days" line is at the very bottom of the page, and there's no indication on the bonus that there's a caveat.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

Actually, the exact wording is (at the bottom of the page, under Notes, in tiny writing - I made it bigger here):

"The L$1,000 sign-up bonus is deposited only after your Premium Membership has been active for 45 consecutive days."

Since the Premium Plus bonus is L$3000 and the statement only mentions Premium, not Premium Plus, that statement could lead one to believe that the 45 day waiting period only applies to regular Premium.

@Linden Lab - You might want to fix that on the Change Membership page.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KittyFlesh said:

So, I just paid for premium plus but I haven't received any of the promised features. Only an email saying I paid. Anyone know how I can get my sign on bonus and stuff?  😞

The signup bonus has been addressed.  You can go claim a Linden Home now and you can go ahead and join 140 groups now.  Your first stipend payment is the first Tuesday after you sign up -- Stipends are always paid on Tuesday mornings.  All of the other things mentioned as benefits can also be claimed right away.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.