mas prims

yessina22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The prims available for that size parcel are the same everywhere.  If you want more, you'll have to give up your Linden Home and purchase double prim land somewhere on the mainland.

However, putting up a home anywhere else means the prims of the house you put down are subtracted from the same prim number, so you have even less for decorating. 

If you run out of prims, try looking at what you decorated with.  Can the 29 LI bed you used be found in a similar style for 7LI?

Are there decor items you can link to save prims?

You can choose a smaller house style as well.  Fewer rooms, less furniture needed.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, yessina22 said:

Quiero saber si se puede tener mas prims para mi casa linden. gracias.

Translation (for others):  I want to know if I can have more prims for my Linden house. thank you.

In a way, you already get far more prims/LI for your Linden Home parcel than is typical for the parcel size because you do not have to allow for the house in your allowable prims/LI

En cierto modo, su parcela de Hogares-Linden ya tiene muchos más prims/LI de lo que es habitual para el tamaño de la parcela, porque no tiene que tener en cuenta la casa en los prims/LI permitidos.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.