Line on avatar waist/stomach

Goddessss1111

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Help !!!my avatar has a line on there stomach/waist this just appeared out of no where it wasn’t there at first .i have belleza body I  did remove the body but the line is still there.I don’t know how to get rid of it when I zoom out you see the line but when I zoom in the line is not visible all the way on my avatar you I don’t see the line . 

This is a commonly encountered problem. The fix is poorly defined and depends on some seemingly unrelated things.

The most common cause is a poorly made mesh body. Belliza is well made so, that is not the problem.

The next most common problem is avatar location. Near 4000m altitude and above the fit of prims and mesh parts breaks down. It is a digital math thing. You see the breakdown as tiny gaps at the neck and waist. They often appear as a line. Zooming WAY in will show the gap.

If you log in at or above 4000m and see the problem, can persist at lower altitudes. The fix can be moving to a lower altitude and logging in and out. If that is not fixing the problem, try several log-in and out cycles. Spread those out over time. Maybe a day or two. You are trying to get the viewer to download a new copy of the body to your cache. You might force this by using another copy of your body from inventory. Whether a copy will help or not depends on how you use SL.

In Firestorm use: Avatar (top menu)->Avatar Health->[go through ALL the options here - start at the bottom. If it fixes using one of the options then skip the remaining choices.]

As a last resort: Be someplace that is deserted and empty before starting this. Try Furball. Take off the body. Log out. Start the viewer and do NOT log in. Clear the cache. Use: Preferences (top menu)->Network & Files->Directories (tab)->Clear Cache (button). Log in. This is a horrible solution but it often is the only solution. Wear your body. Wait for it to rez.

• Thanks 2

On 10/23/2023 at 10:58 PM, Goddessss1111 said:

I  did remove the body but the line is still there

Since the line is still there without the mesh body, that would indicate it's something you are wearing.  Remove everything with a clothing icon next to it one by one and also any tattoo layers.  My guess would be a not so well made tattoo of some sort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.