Anyone else unable to log in?

Conifer Dada

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was in-world this afternoon, at my own place, when I crashed suddenly - the viewer just disappeared. When I tried to relog I got a message saying there was a problem connecting. I'm still getting the same message a couple of hours on. I managed to log an alt. in - and I used the alt to pay me some L$ and IM me in case those actions jog the system.

My account is OK, I can get into this website, Marketplace and My Second Life and I have no worrying emails. I'm wondering if this is something 'going round' at the moment or something specific to my account.

This is the message I get. . .

Login message.jpg

Edited by Conifer Dada

I managed to get back in eventually. I tried a work-round, which I'll describe as it might be useful to others in the same situation.

My logins were failing at the 'requesting region capabilities' stage, after I crashed at my own place. I could log an alt in OK but not myself. I wondered if I'd left some sort of ''presence' of myself in limbo when I crashed. So I tried logging in using the LL Project Viewer, which had a set landing place at an experimental sim. That worked, so I TP'd home while in the Project Viewer, and logged out. Then I logged back in with the standard viewer and all is OK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.