Official 2023 Second Life Halloween Video Contest!

Linden Lab

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yay!! I'm so excited!! This is my little Halloween video for the contest! 👻 Turn your sound on, and watch it till the end. 

A lone camper gets lost in the woods and decides to spend the night in an abandoned cabin when she finds out she's not alone. Ghosts, ghouls, and zombies galore. And lots of silliness. :D Watch till the end.

I had so much fun making this! I hope you enjoy watching it. 

Edited by NescaFey

コンテストに応募しました!
魅力的な魔女たちの動画をぜひご覧ください!
ありがとう!

Youtube
https://youtu.be/wCuyOUc0auE?si=BiERRy-J9_JFihsR

TikTok

インスタグラム
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CydReqSKUlq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Cain Evergarden
URL worng

Several months ago I was having a convo, quite late at night, with Cube Republic (landscaping creator extrodinaire!) and we were talking about Second Life Urban Myths. He told me a story about a girl who is always at a well known formal jazz club dancing alone. He told me rumour has it her love passed away in real life and it was their favourite place and now she dances alone there wishing and hoping that he would turn up for one last dance. Being the gullible romantic I am I completely fell for it and then Cube was like “nah I just made it up”. We both agreed that it would make an incredible video story. I tucked it away at the back of my head and thought to myself that I would try to make it for Halloween. And here it is. ❤️ 

For The Benefit of Mister Jester Kite, come frolic along to the greatest show on Earth. Miss Henry the dancing horse will astound you. You will witness The Six Toad Cat Quartet of spiffy (yet creepy) clowns...featuring the beautiful girls, girls GIRLS of Blue Lion Dance Company who await your arrival!!! A cast of talented animals, FABulous musicians and of course...the greatest showman of all...Mister Kite! Be amused, amazed and mesmerized @Indigo Blue@IndigoBlueDance

Music by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart~ A haunting reminder of mortality and the darkness that casts shadows upon the innocent. The Lacrimosa from the Requiem is the last piece of music Mozart put down on paper. Dedicated to all those who suffer from the reckless brutality of mankind. May we one day learn to embrace peace.

@Indigo Blue@IndigoBlueDance 

Musical Theater TODdess_ SL Wishes everyone a Happy Halloween

#SLHalloweenContest2023

Musical Theatre TODdess_ SL Choreographic group Grantagua๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ (Alexander) ᵏᶤᶳᶳKuϛყ ღ .ElLoChkaᵏᶤᶳᶳ (ellik111) Ⓝⓐⓣⓣⓨ (rifu44) 彡Ɗɪηα Dҽ Mσσɾҽ彡 (xvenusianx) Lauretta Raven (laurettaadelia) Kathryn Bertrand ᵏᶤᶳᶳKotya ღ .ElloChkIᵏᶤᶳᶳ (rom4ikr) Gray Bunny (74 queens) ღ.ℳ.ά.ℒ.ӹ Ѽ ᶄ ά..ღ (yulala.darkness)

Director-choreographer Лилия в Терниях (1karina1)

Technical Director Angel of Darkness (lutsifer)

Cinematographer, director Time Stranger (mixgood0011)

For any questions write 1karina1

Edited by lutsifer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.