Are you feeling spooky and scary? The Halloween season is upon us and this year, we have a special treat (no tricks) in store for all you ghouls and goblins out there.
Do you have a knack for creating captivating videos? Do you love the spookiness that Halloween brings? We invite you to show off your creativity in our Halloween Video Contest!
How to Participate?
- Create a Halloween-themed video in Second Life.
- Post it on one (or all) of the following platforms: TikTok, Instagram, or YouTube.
- Tag the Second Life account and use the hashtag #SLHalloweenContest2023 so we can find your entry.
- Gather views! The videos with the most views will rise to the top.
The creators of the top videos with the most views on each platform will receive Linden dollars!
If your video is the most viewed on all three, you get all L$75,000 + an extra bonus of L$25,000 for a total of L$100,000!
Starts: October 9, 2023
Ends: October 30, 2023 at 12 PM PT
Winners Announced: October 31, 2023
And the Winners are... 👻
Congratulations to @yalladoll for capturing the spookiest moments on Instagram! You've won L$25,000!
TikTok & YouTube
Rules & Guidelines:
- Videos must be recorded in Second Life.
- Videos must be new (with the earliest publication date of October 9th, 2023) and original with no adult content or copyright infringement.
- Inappropriate or offensive content will be disqualified.
- Must be a Second Life Resident to participate.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
Remember, the more captivating and Halloween-y your video is, the more views it'll likely get. So get your thinking (witch) hats on and start plotting!
This is a wonderful opportunity for our community to come together, showcase their talents, and share in the Halloween spirit. Even if you're not participating, make sure to check out the #SLHalloweenContest2023 hashtag on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, and support your fellow Second Life Residents!
Looking for spooky ideas? Check out the Haunted category on the Destination Guide. If you enter, don't forget to follow and tag the Second Life account on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube when submitting your videos. We have also started a discussion post under the Contest category on the forums where you can share the links to your videos!
Happy Haunting and may the spookiest video win!