Jewish Faith Creators in SL

FelicityPage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What kind of creations are you looking for? Will you also be posting looking for Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Sikh, etc. creators?

Any creations. I also am looking for Christian Faith Creators in SL (separate post). Muslim? Maybe. Others, no.. because looking for faiths in common that produce SL creations. 

Why is Abrahamic Faith involved? Because it's niche. :)

Edited by FelicityPage
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Called it.

Understanding Religious Intolerance 101.  

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL. How is me looking to support my fellow Abrahamic Faiths, intolerance? LOL If I want to wear a shirt that says something about God, then so be it. I also buy a lot of things from creators that I have no idea what their faith is, and I don't care. However, now, I am asking for leads to people of certain Faiths so I can view their products, and see if I like them. I'd like some clothes that have a mention of God on it.. how can I find that? Oh, maybe through a Christian/Jewish Faith/Muslim Creator? BINGO :)

Edited by FelicityPage
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, FelicityPage said:

I'd like some clothes that have a mention of God on it.. how can I find that?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=3&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=god

1527 matching items, in "Apparel" searching for the word "God".

• Like 1

Just now, Zalificent Corvinus said:

I tried that.. however I am not about to contact every Creator there and ask them if they are self-proclaimed Christians or Jewish or Muslim of the Abrahamic Faith LOL. 
I made these posts to narrow that down. I want to buy products with certain words, verses, etc. but I also am looking to network. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, FelicityPage said:

I tried that.. however I am not about to contact every Creator there and ask them if they are self-proclaimed Christians or Jewish or Muslim of the Abrahamic Faith LOL. 
I made these posts to narrow that down. I want to buy products with certain words, verses, etc. but I also am looking to network. 

There are a few who look like pretty certain bets when you search for "Christianity"

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=3&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=christianity

I see three, maybe four creators there who clearly specialize in "Christian attire"?

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you, I did not try that keyword. However, when I chose option "Newest First" , nothing recent within 2023. The textures look older, but thank you for looking. I'm batting zero with the marketplace, hence why I posted hoping Garnet (you tagged her, thank you) or some others can give me direct links or TP points to shops. 

Post edit: I have an idea, I will TP to shops inworld from some of the search results, with the specific keywords. 

Edited by FelicityPage
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, FelicityPage said:

I want to buy products with certain words, verses, etc.

You do realise that many "words verses etc."  won't be widely available on clothing in SL, because they will directly violate the LL ToS clauses regarding intolerance and hate speech.

Right ?

Religion is generally avoided in SL, for very good reasons.

Edited by Zalificent Corvinus
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

You do realise that many "words verses etc."  won't be widely available on clothing in SL, because they will directly violate the LL ToS clauses regarding intolerance and hate speech.

Right ?

Religion is generally avoided in SL, for very good reasons.

Here is an example of what I am looking for Second Life Marketplace - DPB Christian Sweater 2 - Iron Sharpens 3 *Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya, Isis, Venus, Ebody & TMP*
However, that is created with textures that I am not looking for, am looking for updated apparel. That Scripture is not intolerant, it's about a fellowship. 

But again, as I said to Scylla in a comment, I am batting zero with the Marketplace. So, this was just another way to look for products, that maybe 2-3 people on forum had TP links or direct Marketplace links that help narrow down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FelicityPage said:

Here is an example of what I am looking for Second Life Marketplace - DPB Christian Sweater 2 - Iron Sharpens 3 *Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya, Isis, Venus, Ebody & TMP*
However, that is created with textures that I am not looking for, am looking for updated apparel. That Scripture is not intolerant, it's about a fellowship. 

But again, as I said to Scylla in a comment, I am batting zero with the Marketplace. So, this was just another way to look for products, that maybe 2-3 people on forum had TP links or direct Marketplace links that help narrow down. 

If you successfully contact even just one creator from the marketplace, you can talk to them about any others they may know. Pretty soon you'll have a network! Sounds like you're off to a good start.

• Like 4

Just now, FelicityPage said:

Found more recent apparel, for anyone that is also looking, I am not affiliated with this creator at all, Just excited to have found something LOL

Second Life Marketplace - Faith Over Fear (W)

You do know that Faith Over Fear is a dogwhistle for the anti-vaxx COVIDiot crowd, right? It doesn't mean something good and heartwarming. It means they're willing to kill their most vulnerable to own the libs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

You do know that Faith Over Fear is a dogwhistle for the anti-vaxx COVIDiot crowd, right? It doesn't mean something good and heartwarming. It means they're willing to kill their most vulnerable to own the libs.

I don't get into that political mess LOL. Not my circus. It means something totally different to me. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, FelicityPage said:
1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Will you also be posting looking for Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Sikh, etc. creators?

Any creations. I also am looking for Christian Faith Creators in SL (separate post). Muslim? Maybe. Others, no.. because looking for faiths in common that produce SL creations. 

Why is Abrahamic Faith involved? Because it's niche. :)

Will you be trying to get Creators of all 3 faiths to be part of the same network? That would be interesting!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Will you be trying to get Creators of all 3 faiths to be part of the same network? That would be interesting!

Getting them together for a barbecue would be a headache.  While one group can eat pork, two of the three group can't. One group can't eat cheeseburgers and shrimp, one group can't have booze.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, FelicityPage said:

LOL, right. For Muslims too. 

Sooooooooo, this thread and the other will probably get locked, and should be, because it ran off topic and people put words under a microscope and dissected things when all I was looking for were specific things LOL.. So be it. Cheers!

I think, unless you are looking for items that say things specific to each religion, quotes by Jesus; from the Torah; and the Koran, possibly items with just generic words like "God", "Faith", etc. would be easy and safe.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Just now, Zalificent Corvinus said:

I can just see the "contribution to World Peace" from putting people making Zionist T-Shirts in the same group as people making Anti-Zionist T-shirts.

I have Muslim, Jewish and Christian friends, sometimes we all talk together in a FB chat. We get along great because we focus on Father God, not ourselves. 
But yeah, some people will bicker, fight and kill each other, not my tribe! 

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

I think, unless you are looking for items that say things specific to each religion, quotes by Jesus; from the Torah; and the Koran, possibly items with just generic words like "God", "Faith", etc. would be easy and safe.

Good luck!

Yes! that too, universal words of the Abrahamic Faiths.. but also verses from Scripture too. 
I'm not looking to bully anyone, I just am looking for my niche products. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.