Premium Plus Home picks - once per 30 days

UnilWay SpiritWeaver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well I just had my premium plus home choice ticket rejected because I had selected one a week earlier.

I wanted to switch which of my accounts had the houseboat to an alt, and have my main home be a secluded little spot I'd found on a theme the alt had which I had really enjoyed the look of.

Apparently there is a limit of picking a home once per 30 days. I get that, it makes sense as otherwise indecisive people would over-burden the service. :)

I'd looked through the PP+ FAQ for any limits before doing this because I was worried after doing it a few times. Yet I'd not found that limit.

So mark this as a heads up so you don't end up in the same fate.

I've asked in my ticket them add a note on limits on using this into the FAQ so no one else ends up in this situation.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I have had three requests in a month.  I just got on live chat to make sure it hadn't changed and was told this: "Thanks for your patience! It appears you were correct, our Land team maintains a limit of 3 requests per month."

I wanted to make sure it was similar to your five tries in 24 hours for a house.  This was Mint Linden's response: "It makes perfect sense, yes! I would treat it as 3 requests per 30 days. Thank you for asking, I should have clarified."

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

(it seems we replied at the same time, Laurel!)

They might have changed it, because this is the last note I got from LL:

Please note that if you request 3 Linden Home placements within 30 days your account will be locked from Linden Home placements for 30 days.

Edited by Elena Blossom
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Elena Blossom said:

(it seems we replied at the same time, Laurel!)

They might have changed it, because this is the last note I got from LL:

Please note that if you request 3 Linden Home placements within 30 days your account will be locked from Linden Home placements for 30 days.

Like minds. 

I think it means 30 days from your first request of three within that time frame.  I had Whitney do a request for me and tell me I could not do another one until a particular date which corresponded to 30 days from my first request and about a week from the date we spoke.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

Well I just had my premium plus home choice ticket rejected because I had selected one a week earlier.

I wanted to switch which of my accounts had the houseboat to an alt, and have my main home be a secluded little spot I'd found on a theme the alt had which I had really enjoyed the look of.

Apparently there is a limit of picking a home once per 30 days. I get that, it makes sense as otherwise indecisive people would over-burden the service. :)

I'd looked through the PP+ FAQ for any limits before doing this because I was worried after doing it a few times. Yet I'd not found that limit.

So mark this as a heads up so you don't end up in the same fate.

I've asked in my ticket them add a note on limits on using this into the FAQ so no one else ends up in this situation.

you mixing in alts in your story makes it pretty confusing. 
Or did you want to release the homes they had to your main?... i thought it only only works one way for the p+ account, not to switch between homes people own already on alts.

7 hours ago, Elena Blossom said:

I got up this morning to a correction. The home I had requested was given to me and a note that yes; the number is a little bit more than 1.

It is still a number - to keep up from over burdening the few folks who handle all of these. So we want to be fairly certain of our picks.

Great news for me though. My two premium accounts are now exactly where I wanted them pending a new theme or a very specific SSP houseboat region opening (one which I expect is way down the list as the theme it's for still has a lot of vacancies and there are a dozen or more other SSP's ahead of it in line for that same theme). And that's for this account anyway. My main got her log home. Yep... A log home. One of the themes that so few go for these days - but I had just the spot picked out where a Grandview lined up 'exactly right' for my preferences and I've copied the things I used to have in a camper into it, plus the things I wasn't able to use on the smaller camper. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

I got up this morning to a correction. The home I had requested was given to me and a note that yes; the number is a little bit more than 1.

So what happened? Did someone from support mess up and then figure out the error?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.