Get Nekkid After Defeat

Always Salty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for a gadget/script that causes your avatar to lose some of their clothing attachments the more their hit points are chipped away. And when it hits 0%, they are naked. It would likely be working with RLV to get it to happen.

I'm looking for one that works specifically with the ZCS combat system https://zcs.app/

If anyone knows where to get this or how to make it, let me know. I also welcome cost estimates to save up for the future if it doesn't exist. This way I have the right amount to go approaching people with when I'm ready.

I glanced at the site, but didn't see anything about an open API. If ZCS doesn't provide a clear and open way to interface with their scripts, then it is not possible to read their health-bar to do other stuff with.

RLV stripping requires specific setup on the part of the person being stripped. Depending on the script implementation, they'd need to be very careful about attach points, or place their stripables into specific RLV folders (as the 'literal' object, not links).

• 2 weeks later...

😭

On 8/22/2023 at 6:05 AM, Quistess Alpha said:

I glanced at the site, but didn't see anything about an open API. If ZCS doesn't provide a clear and open way to interface with their scripts, then it is not possible to read their health-bar to do other stuff with.

RLV stripping requires specific setup on the part of the person being stripped. Depending on the script implementation, they'd need to be very careful about attach points, or place their stripables into specific RLV folders (as the 'literal' object, not links).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.