Searching for Bourbon street buildings

WereBeast Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there I am looking for Bourbon Street buildings. I have looked through the marketplace and only found a couple that worked for my sim. however, I am looking for more realism for a witchy / voodoo area of the sim I am working on. Mainly that area is of witches that are good and bad for my RP sim. Does anyone have any shop recs that are in world? 

1abca650-b0b7-0132-9a18-0e01949ad350.png

15537f9375f4974e468752523974.jpg

• Like 2

Try searching on "New Orleans" on Marketplace.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=34&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=New+Orleans

You could go to New Orleans sims and see where there buildings are from too.

You won't find many reproductions of actual buildings, but you can recreate the feel of Bourbon Street.

p.s.

I have to add that one of my FB friends works on Bourbon Street at Voodoo Authentica.

There used to be a great Hoodoo/ Voodoo shop in SL called B&B Botanicals, but the owner gave it up. Candle and Cauldron has some good items. Deathrow Designs has a couple buildings and some good interior decor.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
too add info.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BookishMelinoe said:

I was going to suggest Death Row Designs. They have a whole voodoo shop and some other occult shops. Lantian/Flox has some stuff. 

yeah i have the voodoo shop already from DRD its really nice. I will check out the sim for the other one though. thank you for the suggestion. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.