Can you get "event sim" status for a single day?

Haiku Quan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1) How many people can a region hold?

2) How many people can a half or a quarter of a region hold?

2) How many more people can a region hold if it has (what I have heard called) "event sim status"?

3) Can you get "event sim status" for a single event on a singe day?

*sorry if it's cheating to ask more than one question at a time . . . . thanks ~ Haiku

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Haiku Quan said:

2) How many more people can a region hold if it has (what I have heard called) "event sim status"?

*sorry if it's cheating to ask more than one question at a time . . . . thanks ~ Haiku

A regular region can hold 100 people.  Since you can't buy half or quarter, the people count is irrelevant.  The entire region holds 100.

An event region can hold 175 people.

As they are charged per month, I doubt you can 'become an event region' for a single day.  That would be a question to ask live chat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a region-level setting. If you owned an entire region, you could be an "event region".

If you want to confine your venue to just a part of the region, you certainly can. You could hold a party on 1/4 of the region and have 100 people there (normal region) or pack in 175 (event region).

But only if you own the ENTIRE region.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haiku Quan said:

Thank you Rowan. I own 1/4th of a region: 128m x 128m. If I hold an event can I have 100 people attend so long as there is no one else in the other 3/4ths of the region at the time of the event?

If you're on a private estate, then you're renting 1/4 of a region from another resident.  If you're on mainland, event region status does not apply.  If you ARE renting from another resident, it would be a good idea to ask them if it's alright to host an event that would fill the entire region's avatar capacity.  I know if I lived on another part of that region, I'd be quite upset if I couldn't even get home.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Haiku Quan said:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.