this cannot be

Tifa Mhia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

The problem might be your bank card.  As Linden Lab points out:

A common cause of payment method failure is the use of unsupported card types. At this time, the majority of prepaid cards are not compatible with our system, even if they bear the VISA/AMEX/MasterCard logo. This may include prepaid cards purchased at retail stores, rechargeable credit cards, and bank-issued check cards.

As a note, some Residents might find that a prepaid debit card will work once for a one-time purchase, such as Linden dollars, but fails to work after that. This is generally related to limitations in how many prepaid cards are authorized for transactions, so a prepaid card might stop working even if there are funds available.

Some Residents without a credit card find PayPal to be an acceptable alternative, as there are ways to verify and fund a PayPal wallet that don't require a regular credit card, such as linking directly to a bank account. In general, when using PayPal as your method of payment without a credit card, adding funds to the PayPal account before using it in Second Life works best.

40 minutes ago, Tifa Mhia said:

I can not make my bank card new pure and not about paypal on load and the whole thing already for 4 months. what is the *****

as you give no info that's usefull to give a answer, i'd say, give some more details (except personal ones of course)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.