what could it be??? problems after collisions or teleports

Enola2017

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

що це може бути???
вже три рази бачу проколоте тіло аватара - якісь великі жовті шматки і чорні гострі палички - в тілі - наскрізь, з'являється після телепорту.
  Крім того, як інші люди можуть вмикати та вимикати щось для мене?? альфа, вуха, як вони мають доступ? після зіткнення або телепортації. in six years I see this in myself for the first time! that's why I'm asking

що.jpg

Edited by Enola2017

Translation: what could it be??? I've already seen the pierced body of the avatar three times - some large yellow pieces and black sharp sticks - in the body - through, appears after teleport. Also, how can other people turn things on and off for me?? alpha, ears, how do they have access? after collision or teleportation.

Sculpties and mesh can do this if they have not been fully rendered. The delay is usually in the download. Time usually corrects the problem.

Sculpties contain their vertex positions in an image file. All images in SL are JPEG2000. In this format, there are multiple images. The low-resolution images load and render first. The sculpty completes rendering when the final Hi-Def image downloads. On occasion, the servers and viewer will get a bit confused and the viewer seems to think it has the whole sculpty-map-image downloaded when it doesn't, and the render stalls.

Mesh will do a similar thing. All mesh in SL must have multiple models, LOD models 4 of them. The viewer asks for the LOD model it needs, then loads the others as needed. When something happens to throw the download sequence off, the item may mis-render. I have a couple of mesh attachments that from time to time mis-render when I TP to a different region. When entering a new region the server is making sure it is providing the right info to the viewer for rendering. There is a lot to go wrong in a region crossing. I think you are seeing the result. So often you can go out to another region and then come back and all is well. Sometimes an avatar re-bake or attachment refresh will solve the problem. Sometimes one has to relog.

People can ONLY control your appearance when you are using RLV. However, they may see you differently depending on how well their system is downloading things.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25.07.2023 о 02:56 Nalates Urriah сказав:

Переклад: що це може бути??? Я вже тричі бачив проколоте тіло аватара - які великі жовті шматки і чорні гострі палички - в тілі - наскрізь, з'являється після телепорту. Крім того, як інші люди можуть вмикати та вимикати щось для мене?? alpha, вуха, як вони мають доступ? після зіткнення або телепортації.

Скульптури та сітка можуть зробити це, якщо вони не були повністю відтворені. Загальна підтримка пов'язана із завантаженням. Час традиційно вирішує проблему.

Скульптури створюють свою позицію вершини у файлі зображення. Усі зображення в SL мають формат JPEG2000. У цьому форматі є кілька зображень. Зображення з низькою роздільною здатністю завантажуються та рендеряться першими. Sculpty завершує рендеринг, коли завантажується остаточне зображення високої чіткості. Якщо сервери та програму перегляду будуть трохи заплутані, і програма перегляду, здається, думає, що завантажено все зображення sculpty-map, хоча це не так, і візуалізація зупиняється.

Меш зробити те саме. Усі сітки в SL повинні мати кілька моделей, LOD-моделі – 4 з них. Переглядач запитує потрібну модель LOD, а потім завантажує інші за потреби. Якщо щось трапитися, що призведе до порушення синдрому завантаження, елементи можуть неправильно відтворитися. У мене є кілька сітчастих вкладень, які час від часу неправильно рендеряться, коли я ТП в інших регіонах. Під час введення нового регіону сервер перевіряє, чи надає користувачу правильну інформацію для відтворення. У перетині регіону багато чого може піти не так. Я думаю, ви бачите результат. Тому часто можна виїхати в інший регіон, а потім виконати, і все добре. Іноді проблема вирішує повторне запікання аватарів або оновлення вкладень.іноді повторно ввійти.

Люди можуть контролювати ваш зовнішній вигляд ТІЛЬКИ, коли ви використовуєте RLV. Однак вони можуть бачити вас по-різному залежно від того, наскільки добре їхня система завантажує речі.

Thank you for an absolutely professional and key answer! Lately I'm still struggling with something - it's mobile network, computer, programs, viewer, velíces. i play on zero graphics. I was shocked to see this for the first time! and I began to wonder if something like an avatar destructor or a tracker had been attached to me - without my consent. Thank you very much! I hope that the war will end soon and I will be able to use the Wi-Fi network. Hugs to all)

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Enola2017

Sometimes when this happens to me and it doesn't correct quickly I will use the mousewheel to zoom out and then back in again.

I imagine the change in viewing distance makes the viewer request the Lod model for the objects again.

It does often help resolve the problem  for me and might be something for you to try.

I too hope the war ends quickly and in victory for you.

Keep yourself safe.

Іноді, коли це трапляється зі мною, і це не виправляється швидко, я використовую коліщатко миші, щоб зменшити масштаб, а потім знову повернутися. Я думаю, що зміна відстані перегляду змушує глядача знову запитувати модель Lod для об’єктів. Це часто допомагає вирішити проблему для мене, і ви можете спробувати.

Я теж сподіваюся, що війна закінчиться швидко і перемогою для вас.

Бережіть себе.

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2023 at 1:46 PM, Enola2017 said:

it's mobile network,

This is likely where the bottleneck is. Its just mesh attachments that are failing to load completely on a low-bandwidth network.  Give it time and they should eventually render.

I usually see this sort of thing on (a) avatars wearing Legacy body and (b) mesh sim-surrounds/mountains, because they are just so darn big. Those spiky triangles will cut right across the entire region.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Ймовірно, це вузьке місце. Це просто сітчасті вкладення, які не можуть повністю завантажитися в мережі з низькою пропускною здатністю. Дайте час, і зрештою вони відобразяться.

Я зазвичай бачу подібні речі на (а) аватарах, які носять тіло Legacy, і (б) сітчасті симулятори/гори, тому що вони просто такі великі. Ці гострі трикутники перетинають всю область.

This Maitreya- but  thanks for the helped) I really see this for the first time. this happened three times in a short period of time. I once had shoes stolen from me) just someone wanted to copy, I think.. I returned the shoes after retrieving them and unpacking them. and what was lost (from one leg) never came back. I got lost in clubs and places of great difficulty (where there are a lot of people) a long time ago - when I was the most difficult as hell)) and when I sat down in a club on the touchpad to dance, my clothes or hair would fly off)) sometimes I was even thrown out for it. although I saw myself as normal)) and One day the speed of the Internet was so low (an accident happened on the cable) that I came as a kind of noob woman in a skirt)) with hair braided in a ponytail. I was in despair and thought that I would remain like this forever. The battle is for the right video card, network speed, correct OS, driver updates and memory size. It's cool that firestorm gives an opportunity to remove extra people and difficulty - and you can play. you can even overclock the graphics speed a little. it's great

• 2 months later...

I will continue a bit)) I constantly - or often - saw sharp branches near me, some branches - wings and claws. The wings were yellow-blue or yellow, sometimes the branches - needles were black. bad mesh? but this NEVER happened before - and my Internet was even worse)

I think - I was played with) someone made something similar to Garuda. I banned these "Branches".

I don't like games in which I am a doll. I am a person - a character - I play - as long as I like it.

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Garuda_(Final_Fantasy_XVI)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.