Filters for Marketplace "My Favorite Listings"

I suppose the Wishlist is supposed to serve this purpose? I know it doesn't exactly though.

I think I'd settle for a saved search function, sick and tired of having to string together my usual way of finding things that will fit me. Maitreya AND petite NOT demo NOT dmeo NOT _demo is quite annoying to have to type every time :)

• Thanks 1

Personally I think MP should NEVER return demos in searches. If they do then they can be easily reported for removal. The real item is the only place a link to a demo should exist.

With the potential to list 96 items per page on both the Favourites and Wishlist items I find it staggering that people would have that many listed that finding something would be that difficult.

For me the worst job is finding new things to replace the items in the wishlist people have bought for me without appearing overly greedy. All my avatars garner attention as being unusually cute can be both a blessing and a curse. Such is SLife.

3 hours ago, CandyCole said:

Personally I think MP should NEVER return demos in searches. If they do then they can be easily reported for removal. The real item is the only place a link to a demo should exist.

This is all well and good if there was any way to "merge" multiple listings of the same item (like color variations) as a single listing. 🙂 Searching for demo-only listings is a pretty good away to avoid duplicates.

3 hours ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

I think I'd settle for a saved search function, sick and tired of having to string together my usual way of finding things that will fit me. Maitreya AND petite NOT demo NOT dmeo NOT _demo is quite annoying to have to type every time

What about the Do Not Show checkbox?

image.png.ddb2ff7bc52762a5f64467f14f9bc4bd.png

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

This is all well and good if there was any way to "merge" multiple listings of the same item (like color variations) as a single listing. 🙂 Searching for demo-only listings is a pretty good away to avoid duplicates.

I know!

- Download search results.

- Design a relational database (or even a non-relational database).

- Import search results

- Display imported search results using your own custom criteria.

Easy-peasy!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 3:55 PM, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Unfortunately a lot of demos are not tagged as demos :( I do tick it though

• 7 months later...