testing

KimjiTucson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is true, testing has become a very popular fad lately.  We're glad to see this becoming more popular among users of usable things that they want to know if they can use.

Let us all rejoice in the knowledge that we can know things from testing, it's much better to be knowie.

In staying on topic with the forum I'll take this opportunity to topic the context, or some fun words.

My avatar always has perfectly fit clothing, no matter what brand, size, shape and even if the item is not made very well.  I only demo a product to see how it looks with my other fun stuff, and not to see if it fits since everything fits.

Many will scratch their heads at this point, or some other part of their self that is shaped headly, and ask ... "what is this magic?!".

I may share this secret with you, but you will not be surprised or impressed.  But you may have a giggle.

I am BinBash Resident and I approve this message.

Hello, new person! Welcome to the forums, and don't be so shy. Just say hello or something, all they can do is post snarky replies, anyway~!

So, how can we help you with your avatar?

XD

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1

These forums work much more reliably that inworld group chat does. We don't need to kick them, close and reopen them, or post "test" or "." to see if they're working. We do occasionally lose messages, but that's usually the result of them being deleted by moderators, not because they were never posted in the first place.

My first time posting on a forum, I made a "testing post", and when I found out I couldn't delete it, I was so embarrassed I left and joined another forum instead. Maybe they're just shy. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, because I remember what it was like.

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.