Premium Plus Membership Land

Bracken Back

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am sure this has been answered, but I don't seem to be able to find an answer that doesn't confuse me.

As a premium plus member, I have claimed my 2048 Linden home.

The premium plus membership states I can have a 2048 property with no tier fees.

The question is, with the 2048 Linden home, can I still buy a 2048 mainland property with no tier fees?

Thanks

5 answers to this question

The 2048 square meters of Mainland can be split up any way you want, but a Linden Home does count as "Mainland". Some examples...

• One 2048 Mainland parcel*
  • One 2048 Linden Home
  • 512 Linden Home and a 1,536 Mainland parcel
  • 1024 Linden Home and a 1024 Mainland parcel
  • 512 Linden Home and three 512 Mainland parcels

*Note that you can take advantage of the group bonus for Mainland parcels (not Linden Home parcels though). Groups can own up to 10% more land at a given tier level. So, if you buy it for a group, you can own up to 2048 x 1.10 = 2,252.8 sq. m. In practice that rounds down to 2,240 sq. m. as that is the nearest parcel size actually available (land comes in 16 sq. m. discrete chunks).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bracken Back said:

I am sure this has been answered, but I don't seem to be able to find an answer that doesn't confuse me.

The premium plus membership states I can have a 2048 property with no tier fees.

The question is, with the 2048 Linden home, can I still buy a 2048 mainland property with no tier fees?

Thanks

No.  The 2048 Linden home is your free 2048.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bracken Back said:

Thanks

If you truly want some mainland, you can abandon your 2048 Linden Home and get a smaller one -- either a 1024 home or a 512 home -- and then use the rest of your 2048 sqm tier towards a mainland plot.  Note that you would still have to buy the mainland plot.

• Like 2

Hi - I just need clarification on a question regarding Homestead Regions - They can ONLY be purchased by Premium Plus members OR those who have Purchased a Full Region - is that correct? So, if someone is only a Premium Member they cannot purchase a Homestead Region from LL, they would need to rent one from a Real Estate company?  Is this correct? - Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.  - Drew

3 minutes ago, Drew Mysterious said:

Hi - I just need clarification on a question regarding Homestead Regions - They can ONLY be purchased by Premium Plus members OR those who have Purchased a Full Region - is that correct? So, if someone is only a Premium Member they cannot purchase a Homestead Region from LL, they would need to rent one from a Real Estate company?  Is this correct? - Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.  - Drew

Correct.  Only Premium Plus or owners of a Full Island Region may purchase a Homestead.  Premium members cannot (unless they also have a full island region).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.