Calling this a Forum, is like Calling a Dictionary, a big book full of words

PheebyKatz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I notice the vast majority of feedback threads are either used to request things inworld, complain about things inworld, complain about the forums, request forum features, and/or combinations of any of the above in sometimes comprehensible format, and sometimes incomprehensible format.

My feedback is as follows:

This is a forum like any other I've ever experienced, with helpful and unhelpful people, friendly and unfriendly people, shy and outgoing people, knowledgeable and oblivious people, new and old people.

The main difference between this and others I've experienced is that it lacks a forum section completely dedicated to garbage and spam. Or kawaii anime.

This forum serves its intended purpose quite well, in my opinion, and users with similar interests are able to congregate in their favored sections and receive the benefits one receives by doing so. The other day, in fact, I posted asking for help in one of the technical sections, and was helped. The forum did its thing properly. It works.

One feature which might be considered lacking is, perhaps, only considered lacking by those who do not understand the purpose of this forum, or forums in general. That feature would be the ability to spend all day on the forum being spoon-fed entertaining content because they are bored, or perhaps the ability to command an audience and sway it to one's will by emulating one standing upon a soap box in a public square full of people who care what some stranger standing on a box has to say about how they should think and feel, and why.

This possibly perceptible lack of a feature notwithstanding, I am willing to concede that this forum is working properly, and doing what it is here to do.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

That feature would be the ability to spend all day on the forum being spoon-fed entertaining content because they are bored, or perhaps the ability to command an audience and sway it to one's will by emulating one standing upon a soap box in a public square full of people who care what some stranger standing on a box has to say about how they should think and feel, and why.

IMG_9060.jpeg

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.