Firestorm image upload...

bigmoe Whitfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

How many Ks is your image? How big is your image? Is it in jpg or png or tga (I think that still works) format?

Most likely it has nothing to do with the viewer or we would have heard about this loudly.  

a 128x128 image, I upload them often for a project I'm working on, this started after I put a new gpu into the system.

3 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

a 128x128 image, I upload them often for a project I'm working on, this started after I put a new gpu into the system.

Do you upload form your hard drive or do you take a picture directly? 

3 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

uploading from the hard drive.

Ah ok :( I thought maybe directly because my friend had this problem but quite a long way back when she got a new PC 🤔 but only with directly taking and uploading pics.

Otherwise I never had this happen and am not much of a help in this case sorry (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

I still doubt if it is the viewer. Did you try using the Linden viewer?  If it doesn't work there either then obviously not a viewer issue. 

My only other thought would be to run a cleaner program like Glary (free) because some paths may have been lost along the way.  Not my area but Windows messes up things a lot with updates lately and Glary has fixed them all so far.   

As you say it started with the new gpu ^^, 

Good luck!!!!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.