Land -> Objects -> Object Owners -> Refresh -- permissions for group members to see this.

Absurdi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As the land owner, I can use the land popup to see which group members are using the land, and how many prim each of them are using.

However, this is not available to my group members when they view the Land -> Objects tab.   

Is there a group permission that can turn this on for them?  I've turned on nearly every parcel related permission and it still is off for group members. 

46 minutes ago, Absurdi said:

As the land owner, I can use the land popup to see which group members are using the land, and how many prim each of them are using.

However, this is not available to my group members when they view the Land -> Objects tab.   

Is there a group permission that can turn this on for them?  I've turned on nearly every parcel related permission and it still is off for group members. 

My guess is it will be one of the 'Abilities' within 'Parcel Content' or 'Object Management' that can be assigned to a Role in the land group - but you probably only want to give such permissions to very trusted folks.

2 hours ago, Absurdi said:

Give them a role that has one or more of the Abilities noted below, depending on what you want them to be able to see --- and they DO need the group tag active.  

- Return objects owned by group applies to any items on the land that have been DEEDED to the Group
- Return objects set to group applies to any items on the land that are simple SET to the Group
- Return non-group objects applies to any items on the land NOT set to or deeded to the group

image.png.c1dfbaaa5d947e452cb501072159d69c.png

It's not the same, but nonetheless, there's a script function, llGetParcelPrimOwners() that can be used to provide similar information to anybody you choose, so for example it could give a user only their own total land impact without revealing others' land impact totals (although of course everyone can see the grand total land impact).

On group owned land, the typical way to use it is in a single scripted object deeded to the group itself, where the script is responsible for who gets to see whose land impact number(s). Alternatively, if the scripted object is owned by a group member, while they're in the region, it will report numbers specific to their group role's Parcel Content abilities listed by @LittleMe Jewell above, and including different sets of numbers depending on which Ability (-ies) they have; see the function documentation for details.

Edited by Qie Niangao
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.