Autoreturn

Thomas0815

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. i am Farmer. Now was autoreturn my farm in my inventory. Much Stuff in linked Primes. one linked prime i can not rez. think is to big. Have sameone a idea how i can fixed that problem. That are much Stuff i want not lost. 

Go to a sandbox region (find in search).

Rez the item.  Find the parts you want.

Go to edit on it. Unlink it in edit.  "Take" that item back into your inventory.

Keep doing that for each item until you have them all.

You will have to rename each item in edit BEFORE you "take" it.  Call each part something you can remember.

• Like 1

"Linked" or coalesced? Here's an old Knowledge Base article that describes coalesced objects, which are very common when dealing with auto-returned items that go back into inventory not as individual linksets but as these lumped-together bunches of stuff.

Coalesced objects can be hard to rez for several reasons, but one common problem that may require special effort is when the coalesced object contains Linden plants. To get around that you need to be on land that permits rezzing Linden plants—which is fine for individually owned land with enough spare Land Impact, but won't work on public sandboxes, for example, and it only works on Group-deeded land for members belonging to Roles having the Ability for "Landscaping using Linden plants".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

Coalesced objects can be hard to rez for several reasons, but one common problem that may require special effort is when the coalesced object contains Linden plants. To get around that you need to be on land that permits rezzing Linden plants—which is fine for individually owned land with enough spare Land Impact, but won't work on public sandboxes, for example, and it only works on Group-deeded land for members belonging to Roles having the Ability for "Landscaping using Linden plants".

Well you live and learn!  I did NOT know that to rez Linden plants required a special ability! Or about the sandbox angle either. The coalesced vs linked aspect had not occurred to me.

Edited by Aishagain
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.