What is this hair?

sokkii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, as I was wondering around the Aii Ego store, I noticed a hair in this picture they were using. I checked their store for the hair, but I didn't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it's from? 

photo.jpg

It looks like a combination of their own BOM hairstyles. I'd guess Eclipse for the unrigged horn buns and Necromantic for the overall base and hair draped over the shoulders. It looks a bit edited though, as the bangs from Necromantic don't appear to come with an on/off toggle, so perhaps manually edited to remove them.

Eclipse BOM Hair by Aii & Ego @Midnight Order

Necromantic BOM Hair by Aii & Ego @Necrotize

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now this looks like a job for me - I have bought their store up and down. That said I don't think you can get it to look precisely as in the image. I don't think there's a perfect match and at the very least, the accessories are from different sources. As was mentioned, the buns are from the Eclipse Hair. The ears on the left side are probably the Bento Fox Ears. Be aware they're older and don't colour as nicely as the new hairs so you're limited to a few colours.

The hair now, yah this is more difficult. Out of their hair options, the Necromantic one does have the dramatic flare but the bangs don't fit. Both Eclipse and Sonata could be close-ish but they lack the flare. I think at least some of the bangs on the right are painted in, as are some of the more extreme almost horizontal strands. You're going to have to see which of the options fits best for you. I doubt you can get it 100% as in the image.

Here, let me drop'n flop you in front of their hair gallery: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aii and Ego/158/141/1525

And for reference, this is the Necromantic Hair with the Eclipse Hair Buns:

necroeclipsebuns.png.93bbd71ab146d6e6511f98d23da513a1.png

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

It looks like a combination of their own BOM hairstyles. I'd guess Eclipse for the unrigged horn buns and Necromantic for the overall base and hair draped over the shoulders. It looks a bit edited though, as the bangs from Necromantic don't appear to come with an on/off toggle, so perhaps manually edited to remove them.

Eclipse BOM Hair by Aii & Ego @Midnight Order

Necromantic BOM Hair by Aii & Ego @Necrotize

i own that hair the buns are a separate attachment

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.