Caspertech new interface.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went to get a redelivery of something from 2017.  Landed in the new interface, and was told 'Internal Error'.  I tried a few other things at the same store and got the same, then asked for my SL name and put through a registration of a new password conversation.  It looks very like an intercept scam, except I get a secret number in-world.  Has this been announced somewhere and I missed it?

The error could've been a random hiccup. I just tried going to a redelivery page via the official CasperTech store and it's working fine. (You can get a redelivery from any store from any terminal.)

image.png.fd359aae0ec3ca0ca68286ff4c10b47c.png

31 minutes ago, Anna Nova said:

then asked for my SL name and put through a registration of a new password conversation.  It looks very like an intercept scam, except I get a secret number in-world.  Has this been announced somewhere and I missed it?

This is a normal part of the registration process. It doesn't ask for your password, it's safe. (You don't need to register to get a redelivery though, this is only needed for merchants.)

The line break is a bit unfortunately placed, though. 😋

202305202204_74bc4574733d854e.png.7873b77b26966a3a4bdf604c8d29d524.png
image.png.5c58cfef85585c3a4de9c1b5bdacf01b.png

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Anna!

For security reasons, the redelivery link which is generated for you will expire after a short while.  Once expired, you'll be asked to sign in - but instead you can just use the redelivery terminal again to get a new link if you wish.

Regarding the "Internal error" - we'd like to look into that! Can you please contact CasperHelp Resident in-world with the details on that (which product did you try to redeliver? Does it happen again when you re-try)?

Many thanks!

~Casper

Edited by Casper Warden
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Casper Warden said:

Hi Anna!

For security reasons, the redelivery link which is generated for you will expire after a short while.  Once expired, you'll be asked to sign in - but instead you can just use the redelivery terminal again to get a new link if you wish.

Regarding the "Internal error" - we'd like to look into that! Can you please contact CasperHelp Resident in-world with the details on that (which product did you try to redeliver? Does it happen again when you re-try)?

Many thanks!

~Casper

Tried that, but Castperhelp was not online, I don't want to raise a ticket.  I'm on GMT+1.   What are the hours?  

• Like 1

CasperHelp Resident is always online (except for brief periods during rolling restarts), it's a support bot - its sole job is to give you a link to file a ticket.

The ticket system is how we manage support requests - I'm afraid that if you don't want to file a ticket, there's not a lot we can do - we need details on the event in order to assist you.

Edited by Casper Warden
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Casper Warden said:

CasperHelp Resident is always online (except for brief periods during rolling restarts), it's a support bot - its sole job is to give you a link to file a ticket.

The ticket system is how we manage support requests - I'm afraid that if you don't want to file a ticket, there's not a lot we can do - we need details on the event in order to assist you.

Sorry I misunderstood.  I already filed a ticket, but the result was 'talk to the creator who owns the vendor'.  Which I did.  We can close this now.  Thanks for the support.

For the record: the reason I don't want to file a ticket is that it creates a new account with a new password, not my SL account password.  The support system is designed to help Creators, not users.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anna Nova said:

the reason I don't want to file a ticket is that it creates a new account with a new password

When filing a ticket, the link will automatically log you in, no password is required.  I'll re-open your ticket and I'll take a look at that issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.