SECOND LIFE 20TH BIRHDAY - SL20B - EXHIBITORS SPACES QUESTION

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

Been wondering when we will hear back regarding our applications for exhibitors spaces for SL20B. 

I submitted mine on the 5th of May, then asked about it about a week ago, was told they would not begin allocating spaces until the apps process closed on the 14th.

Anyone received their exhibitor spaces yet?

Are they being handed out chronologically based on the application date? 

I usually pre-build as much as I can to work within time limits but helps to know what size & type of space & how many LI I may receive if I receive a space.

TY.

Looking forward to SL20B.

20 years. Wow.

Congrats Linden Lab.

I haven't heard back yet. It's been pretty close to time in previous years, so I've started building. No sleep for three days isn't something I can do these days, so I'll get it built and then modify it if I'm given a different plot size.

I don't know anyone who has heard back about the birthday event or Shop and Hop.  Since I have been in every year that I have applied I am guessing that I will be in again. But ya never know.   

I looked at a landmark from last year and there are plenty of empty sims with just grass sitting next to the old displays from last year.  It seemed like we had a couple of weeks or so last year so hopefully folks will hear this next week.

Fingers crossed. 

image.png.9a01cb0063841bd3f897cfbbf630443d.png

On 5/20/2023 at 10:04 AM, Pixels Sideways said:

Hi

Been wondering when we will hear back regarding our applications for exhibitors spaces for SL20B. 

I submitted mine on the 5th of May, then asked about it about a week ago, was told they would not begin allocating spaces until the apps process closed on the 14th.

Anyone received their exhibitor spaces yet?

Are they being handed out chronologically based on the application date? 

I usually pre-build as much as I can to work within time limits but helps to know what size & type of space & how many LI I may receive if I receive a space.

TY.

Looking forward to SL20B.

20 years. Wow.

Congrats Linden Lab.

I know some musicians who were contacted already -- but that announcement for performers went out first, before exhibitors. So I guess the exhibitors are next in line. It's not until June 25th so I wouldn't expect it even next week?

The setup deadline for exhibits and shops is 14th June, so a bit earlier than the actual start. At the moment, they haven't kicked us out of the group from the last shop and hop round, which usually happens before the next round invites go out.

Edited by Polenth Yue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.