Week of May 8th, 2023

Sayrah Parx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Sayrah Parx thanks Sayrah, I'll  be glad to check this one out just as soon as I can, my region seems to be taking a long time to restart. I'll be knocking on Support's door soon.

ETA:  looks like the roll started late today, that's probably why. It was.

Edited by Aishagain
additional info

Please, Linden Lab, can we have some information on the status of the Release Candidate channel rolls for today?

@Monty Linden, can you help?

Recent rolls to the RC Channel have been partial (Bluesteel only two weeks ago, with promotion of that to the whole RC Channel last week and to the rest of SL yesterday) and without any "official" acknowledgement in this forum.

Were it not for folk like Sayrah and Logan we would not know unless we were at the relevant Server Usergroup meetings.

PS: I only ping Monty since he is one of the few Lindens that participates regularly in these fora.

On thinking about Rider's response, it does rather look as though they either don't want to (or don't think there's a need for) post(s) on this thread any more.

Edited by Aishagain

I agree, it seems like they don't realize how hard it is to even see the release notes otherwise, and to know when and where the changes are rolling out.  It's strange because they've actually done a lot of great work to be proud of, like linkset data.  There are also times where it would help to test something on Aditi before it gets rolled out on the RC channels on Agni.  So it would help to go even further with the forum posts and tell us what's currently being tested on Aditi every week.  There are lots of people who would be glad to help in some way but can't make it to the meetings.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.