Can not remove a tattoo layer unless I relog...

AiyanaRemex

Question

So I have been having some issues for the last few months and I just thought it was a bug others were experiencing... but its just me. It is super annoying and I want to fix it! 

Basically if I put on a tattoo layer I have no option to remove it! Not in my inventory (inventory doesn't show its worn) nor in my wearing tab in outfits. There is no way to remove it that I have found other than relogging, once I relog I can remove any tattoo layers normally. It is super annoying especially when I am demoing or am trying to find a certain shade of BOM eyeshadow but don't remember the name of the shade. 

I have checked for update viewer versions and I am on the most recent one. (Firestorm)

If anyone can help me figure out how to fix this issue, I would super appreciate it!!

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately I have no answer for you, just came in to second this issue. It started for me about two months ago, exactly the same experience. Inventory shows not worn, and outfits shows that it is on my ava but will not let me take off.  

Also have the latest version of Firestorm.

3 hours ago, SynRayne said:

Unfortunately I have no answer for you, just came in to second this issue. It started for me about two months ago, exactly the same experience. Inventory shows not worn, and outfits shows that it is on my ava but will not let me take off.  

Also have the latest version of Firestorm.

often this is caused when the (your) viewer doesn't update the info about worn items,  when relogging it gets the actual information from the servers again. 
Sometimes this can be checked by others around you, they mostly see you right.

• Like 1

im replying here too because i share the same issue, shows im not wearing the item in my inventory but when i goto current outfits and try to remove the item (bom tatts etc)it wont let me until i relog. which is very annoying.

31 minutes ago, AriaMoonlit said:

im replying here too because i share the same issue, shows im not wearing the item in my inventory but when i goto current outfits and try to remove the item (bom tatts etc)it wont let me until i relog. which is very annoying.

Aside from.clearing inventory cache, you may want to try rebooting your modem.  Doing both will almost always clear up the problem.  It has for me.  Also, try relogging back to a quiet area while your inventory rebuilds.