The cost (in L$) of Premium account Monthly? Quarterly? Annually? They all get L$300 per week back?

Rebecca Qariel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How much do I need to pay if I choose to pay Monthly? Quartely? or Annually? (Why aren't these figures mentioned in Knowledge Base nor any other help page? :smileysurprised:)

Regardless of the method of payment, all Premium members get L$300 per week back?

If I have paid the Annual fee and want to quit membership after two months, I don't get any of my money back?

Thank you very much! :smileyhappy:

4 answers to this question

Forgot your other questions:

Premium members receive 1000L after 45 days and 300L paid every Tuesday.

Yes, if you paid the Annual fee, you would be charged for the full year with no refund if you cancelled after two months. If unsure, I suggest you try Premium on a monthly or quarterly basis initially and then decide what you wish to do.

The charges are shown on the "Change Membership" page https://secondlife.com/my/account/membership.php? if you pay VAT in your country that will show as included in the charges.

You will get the weekly stipend of 300L and also a one off 1000L bonus after 45 days which comes to US$66.40 in the first year. (I think there is also a 250L bonus for having payment info on file).

So as you can see if you pay annually @ $72, it actually works out to be only $5.60 for the year after deducting what you get back.

If you downgrade back to Basic membership, the downgrade will take effect from the date that your membership is due for renewal, so there would be no refund due.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.