Blur texture

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a very concerning problem,some of my texture are not rezing all the way and are blurry..Old textures,new textures  it dose not matter ...I even uploaded some to my desktop in hops it was the viewer.They are blurry there too.This is on my hud images.Clothing.It is kind of hit or miss on which ones and age dose not seem to matters any one else having this issue?

Well, its been some days since many textures at my house arent loading properly, the walls, a picture I have there, some trees around etc.. At least I seem to have the same problems. Have you checked if any jira has been posted on this matter?

Well, some blurring is normal, especially if you have recently cleared cache and your GPU is having to render the textures fresh.  SL tries to save on bandwidth too by sending textures in four stages.  The first couple of stages are moderately low-rez, but good enough unless you are going to stand around staring at them for very long.  The third and fourth stages can take minutes or as much as an hour to complete, depending on how much bandwidth you have available and how busy LL's servers are.  When your GPU is rendering a new stage of an existing teture, it usually goes through a blip of blurriness that can be annoying at times.  The new V2 seems to have more than the normal amount of trouble with that.

I've been noticing the same thing myself for a few days. Up until now I had been too busy to go looking here to see if anyone else was having the same problem. I don't have the very latest viewer, but the version right before that (2.7.1 (232828). I'm thinking that it is a SL viewer problem because I've logged off/then on again, cleared cache and waited a while, and no change. And this is happening on 128x128 and 512x512 textures.

I installed a different viewer, firestorm, and textures appeared correctly. I noticed that there was an even newer version of the SL viewer 2.7.4 something (though the button still says 2.7.2 something). Has anyone downloaded that version? And if so, any texture problems with that one?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.