[Solved] Help with (alleged) Omega eyes and Omega system kit

YaniiMarie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Edit: I figured it out. Had to hunt down my head-only Belleza alpha, then modify the system eye alignment for them to show up and not have me look like a weird alien.

Hey hi!

Long-time SL resident, relative noob to mesh. So, I've got an issue. I bought some eyes recently that said they were Omega compatible. I already have a Catwa head with Omega appliers, so I'm like cool. Unpacked the eyes, they're all system eyes. So, knowing my Catwa kit only worked with mesh eyes (aka actual objects), I did some tedious and apparently unsuccessful digging and found the Omega system eyes kit. Used those, adjusted the positioning, still tried to add the eyes. Obvz to no avail, because I'm wearing a head alpha for the Catwa head.

TLDR: Is there a way to use system eyes with Omega appliers if I'm wearing a mesh head w/ an alpha layer?

Any help is appreciated. If it matters, the eyes are from Gloom, the Sylven collection.

Thanks in advance

YaniiMarie

Edited by YaniiMarie
New information

• YaniiMarie changed the title to [Solved] Help with (alleged) Omega eyes and Omega system kit
1 hour ago, YaniiMarie said:

Edit: I figured it out. Had to hunt down my head-only Belleza alpha, then modify the system eye alignment for them to show up and not have me look like a weird alien.

Hey hi!

Long-time SL resident, relative noob to mesh. So, I've got an issue. I bought some eyes recently that said they were Omega compatible. I already have a Catwa head with Omega appliers, so I'm like cool. Unpacked the eyes, they're all system eyes. So, knowing my Catwa kit only worked with mesh eyes (aka actual objects), I did some tedious and apparently unsuccessful digging and found the Omega system eyes kit. Used those, adjusted the positioning, still tried to add the eyes. Obvz to no avail, because I'm wearing a head alpha for the Catwa head.

TLDR: Is there a way to use system eyes with Omega appliers if I'm wearing a mesh head w/ an alpha layer?

Any help is appreciated. If it matters, the eyes are from Gloom, the Sylven collection.

Thanks in advance

YaniiMarie

IIRC, the rigged eyes that come with the catwa head are omega compatible, also.  They are also BOM which means if you switch BOM on for the eyes, you can use system eyes.  You'd also need a Applier Head/BOM eyes alpha.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.