How to change up to a house bigger than mine and not listed on my mail box

LordDiabloll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i need more room in my house i am a tall avi and i always struggle walking about plus id like to bathe , i saw one of friends calledLH Suite now rgat be ideal for me 

the one i have is really no better than my old one that was good ok only 100 prim but i had bath shower bed 2 sofas and nice arm chair outside furniture and i had a pool too

3 hours ago, LordDiabloll said:

How to change up to a house bigger than mine and not listed on my mail box

not possible unless you change theme, ( abandon and hope for a new theme being available at the accountpage)
or move to a bigger plot at the mainland where you can put up the house you like yourself.

By the use of the term "not listed in my mailbox" I am assuming that you have a Linden Home in Bellisseria.

There are two ways to change your house in Bellisseria.

1) Stay within the same theme, and choose a different house within that theme. This is the 4 or 8 options you have in your mailbox. You can only have one of those options within your particular current parcel.

2) Abandon your current parcel, then go to the land page on the website and pick a different theme.  Then you'll get a new parcel with a whole different set of new options in your new mailbox.

As for which themes you're more likely to be comfortable in - my avatar is over 7ft tall and I find the ones that are more comfortable for my height are the Stilts, Chalets, Fantasy, Newbrookes and Log Houses. Especially when opting for the open-plan versions of these. The ones I find more difficult are the Traditionals, Victorians, Sakuras and Campers

There are two other options:

3) Ignore the house altogether, set up a platform at or above 2000m high, and place whatever house you like that you have purchased from the marketplace or a store. You need to be aware in this case that the land impact of your house will count against the land usage of the parcel, whereas if you use one of the provided houses, it doesn't count.

4) Learn how to adjust your camera angle. I find this is absolutely critical if your avatar is above about 6ft. I can explain how to do this if you have Firestorm, but I can't help with the official viewer or any other.

I have no idea what "LHSuite" is. There is no Linden Home with this name, but it might be the name of a third-party add-on.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LordDiabloll said:

i need more room in my house i am a tall avi and i always struggle walking about plus id like to bathe , i saw one of friends calledLH Suite now rgat be ideal for me 

the one i have is really no better than my old one that was good ok only 100 prim but i had bath shower bed 2 sofas and nice arm chair outside furniture and i had a pool too

It is not totally clear whether you are talking about a Linden Home or if you are possible renting somewhere that gives you various home choices via a mailbox.  

If a Linden Home, see Maitimo's post above this.  Outside of his suggestions, your only other option is to ditch the Linden Home entirely, buy a Mainland plot and use your Premium (or Premium Plus) provide tier for that.

if it is a rental somewhere and they do not give you the options you want, then you'll need to talk to the landlord or go elsewhere.  Or become Premium and get a Linden Home, again using Maitimo's suggestions above.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.