Anyone seen this before?

Lloyd Overland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I purchased three plots of land between 2244 and 2311 yesterday SLT, the transactions show in my account, I rezzed a number of objects on the newly purchased land then logged off. When I logged on again the land was still showing the previous owner and for sale to me. The objects I had rezzed had disappeared. I realize I need to raise a support ticket but thought I'd ask has anyone else experienced this issue?

I attach two of the three as they were Guy Linden plus the land tab as it appears now.

image.png.f1c048c83f511359c47d97a9074cc617.png

image.png.850b5792136badea004f64f3a09d1cd3.png

image.png.83addb4c01d958079ca3a40b7fdb81cd.png

I would assume the region was rolled-back for some reason, presumably unrelated to the land transaction.

My handy script says the Eostre region was most recently restarted Fri 2022-11-18 23:47 PST which is a little more than a half hour after your transaction for the 1024.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with @Qie Niangao's take on this. What's even more interesting is that the parcels aren't set for sale to you for $0, since your transaction history shows you have already paid for them. Doing it like shown here only makes sense if the money had been refunded to you.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

It has happened to me a couple of times in the past. My objects vanished, the sellers' objects were back there, and the land was back in their names. I contacted the sellers and they saw what had happened and sold me the land again for LS0.

Another times, a tenant of mine was moving from one plot to another plot in a different region, so I removed my objects from there, and she removed hers from her old plot and set things out in her new one, and I rezzed some things in her old plot. A few minutes later we were both logged out for no reason, and when we relogged, both plots had returned to the way they had been earlier, with all the old objects back in place.

It doesn't happen to me very often at all. There were a few years between these examples.

If you contact Live Chat and/or open a support ticket, they will help you, or you could IM Guy if he is online and let him sort it out, which might be quicker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.