The Dashboard and perks..

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just went to the Dashboard to see the perks..

Is it me or is the Membership or whatever that button is called, under account on the side menu missing?

I logged out and back into the Dashboard to see if it needed to reboot for the new membership changes..

Mine isn't showing in the side menu.. We had something happen in the Dashboard the last time when they added the PP+.. I'm wondering if it happened again.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

11 minutes ago, IGarrett said:

If your talking about the Change membership button, it's still on my Dashboard.

No, it's the one that was right in there just above or below that one.. It might even have said premium or premium account or something.. It was the button that was there  to get to our perks..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

No, it's the one that was right in there just above or below that one.. It might even have said premium or premium account or something.. It was the button that was there  to get to our perks..

Oh I think remember what is the one you are talking about.

And no, I can't see it as well... probably they are updating that page for the new Plus membership?

• Like 1

Just now, IGarrett said:

Oh I think remember what is the one you are talking about.

And no, I can't see it as well... probably they are updating that page for the new Plus membership?

I hope they are still working on it, otherwise we'll have to run get them.. hehehehe

It happened the last time too..

They removed that a while ago.  However, by clicking on the 'Change Membership', you will see the full list of benefits for each level - below the costs.

However, what I cannot seem to find anymore - that used to be on that page you are talking about -- is a link to the Premium Sandboxes.  Luckily, I know the name of most of them, but I still cannot find that page anywhere yet.

ETA:  I just now found a link for the Premium Sandboxes on the Destination Guide page.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They removed that a while ago.  However, by clicking on the 'Change Membership', you will see the full list of benefits for each level - below the costs.

However, what I cannot seem to find anymore - that used to be on that page you are talking about -- is a link to the Premium Sandboxes.  Luckily, I know the name of most of them, but I still cannot find that page anywhere yet.

ETA:  I just now found a link for the Premium Sandboxes on the Destination Guide page.

That's the one I'm thinking of, The button for that.. I just used it the other day for the sandboxes, plus used it last week to get to the perks page to get my linden home.. There was some button just under account section that was there last week that would take us to the perks page and it's not there now..

I'm thinking whatever happened it happened when they went into the dashboard again to make the changes for the new membership..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Here is a direct link now to the "Destinations" that are Premium perks:  https://secondlife.com/destinations/premium

Ya, I can get to them by the search..  I just hope they haven't taken the page out of the dashboard that shows our perks..

It would be kind of silly of them to have members, especially new members have to search for the perks they have.. hehehe

23 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I can get to them by the search..  I just hope they haven't taken the page out of the dashboard that shows our perks..

It would be kind of silly of them to have members, especially new members have to search for the perks they have.. hehehe

The new "plus" members won't get those fancy Premium perks, like lol..sandboxes.

27 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just hope they haven't taken the page out of the dashboard that shows our perks..

The 'Change Membership' page currently shows all perks for each level, as well as noting where you are currently at.

https://accounts.secondlife.com/change_membership/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The 'Change Membership' page currently shows all perks for each level, as well as noting where you are currently at.

https://accounts.secondlife.com/change_membership/

I'm just hoping the good one with the links was broke when they were updating stuff and they fix it.

It's not making sense to me why they would remove that button..

I think I'm getting OCD about it because honestly, I don't ever use it much, but it was always there and I miss it already! \o/

hehehe

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm just hoping the good one with the links was broke when they were updating stuff and they fix it.

It's not making sense to me why they would remove that button..

I think I'm getting OCD about it because honestly, I don't ever use it much, but it was always there and I miss it already! \o/

hehehe

Hide button while updating perks list, maybe?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Let's hope it is still in progress because the memberships have still the warning that local taxes may apply.
So VAT is still a thingy according to that page.

Wasn't VAT itself mentioned on there before or did it always just say, Local taxes may apply? I could swear when it first came out that it said VAT on there.. But then again, I'm just going off my memory from back when it was first introduced and someone from the EU posting an image of what it showed in their dashboard.

My memory tends to play tricks on me at times.

7 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Let's hope it is still in progress because the memberships have still the warning that local taxes may apply.
So VAT is still a thingy according to that page.

Per their recent blog post, they won't charge VAT to Europeans, but any other country taxes might still apply to anyone living in said country.  So, in the US, if your state law taxes things like online memberships, those taxes will still apply.  I think Canada might be another location where they have to pay taxes on the membership - or parts of Canada anyway.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.