seeing leggo looking blocks with "?" on it, when trying to watch video on the land.

Skyefyre Xue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Suddenly we are having difficulty watching video on the land.  Some see it correctly others see what looks like a leggo block with a "?" on it.  Has anyone else experienced this?  any suggestions.  i redownloaded Adobe Flash Player and Quicktime.  Automatic video streaming is enabled.  Please help.

I am one of the people who are seeing only leggo blocks with a "?", and i did download both prograams

3 answers to this question

I have seen the ? before. I had to update my flash or quicktime, or both, don't precisely recall. The ones who are seeing this ? may need to do what you and I both did. As you know, it is both easy and free.

edit: interesting. that is what I did and how I solved my issue, perhaps its a firewall or something, i dont know

Skyefyre Xue wrote:

Suddenly we are having difficulty watching video on the land.  Some see it correctly others see what looks like a leggo block with a "?" on it.  Has anyone else experienced this?  any suggestions.  i redownloaded Adobe Flash Player and Quicktime.  Automatic video streaming is enabled.  Please help.

I am one of the people who are seeing only leggo blocks with a "?", and i did download both prograams

What viewer are you using? And what viewer is everyone else using. See if there is a pattern and the leggo block with the question mark is appearing for those on the same viewer. If you have installed latest version of Quick Time, and rebooted and it still hasn't worked, then I would surmise it is a Viewer issue.

I'm on Phoenix. If you see me logged in, and want me to test to see what I see, I will come over and do so. (Video working fine on my own land so I know I am up to date and Phoenix works ok with media).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.