The Free Dove.

usedcars

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went to the Free Dove to look for free clothes.  I was skeptical about free clothes after those in days at Freebie Galaxy.  I found a dozen pieces I can wear for my Maitreya Lara mesh.  Wasn't too bad.  Shoes also.  There is very little clothing for men.    

• Like 5

The Free Dove is terrific. Also worth mentioning are the help centers that have free shops aimed at newer players: Helping Haven Gateway, London City Freebie Center, Ajuda SL Brasil, and Unihispana. All of these have free clothes for mesh bodies. They also have free mesh bodies like Altamurra and eBody Classic/Curvy that can at least get people out of those awful system avatars. 

Freebie Galaxy is a terrible place to find anything you'd actually want, though it's kind of interesting to walk through anyway. I'd never send anyone there to actually find freebies though.

Also, if you're looking for good free stuff, you definitely want Fabulously Free in SL.

Edited by skepwith
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, skepwith said:

The Free Dove is terrific. Also worth mentioning are the help centers that have free shops aimed at newer players: Helping Haven Gateway, London City Freebie Center, Ajuda SL Brasil, and Unihispana. All of these have free clothes for mesh bodies. They also have free mesh bodies like Altamurra and eBody Classic/Curvy that can at least get people out of those awful system avatars. 

Freebie Galaxy is a terrible place to find anything you'd actually want, though it's kind of interesting to walk through anyway. I'd never send anyone there to actually find freebies though.

Also, if you're looking for good free stuff, you definitely want Fabulously Free in SL.

You know someone is going to freebie Galaxy when you see dudes with the awful flex hair that's long or the Micheal avatar with the horrid muscle tone.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.