Linden home on adult area?

Dadyjasi2009

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

There are no Linden Homes on Adult areas, but if you upgrade to Premium you can buy land on Zindra and put your own house on the parcel. This has both advantages and disadvantages over the "assisted living" Linden Home arrangement.

(We can discuss those advantages and disadvantages, but you may already know all this.)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

There are no Linden Homes on Adult areas, but if you upgrade to Premium you can buy land on Zindra and put your own house on the parcel. This has both advantages and disadvantages over the "assisted living" Linden Home arrangement.

(We can discuss those advantages and disadvantages, but you may already know all this.)

Thank you very much! Very helpful. Exactly what I wanted to know.

If you know how to Edit and build stuff, you could get a Linden Home (or grab several in turn), then use the textures and accessories from the packs in their mailboxes to make your own home look similar.

You also don't need to be on Adult land for non-comercial, non-public Adult activities.

Edited by Persephone Emerald

4 hours ago, Dadyjasi2009 said:

Hello, can I select my Linden home to an adult area like Zindra by upgrading to a premium membership?

Only premium/premium plus members can have a linden home or buy mainland.  Anyone can RENT land on Adult mainland or Adult private estates.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.