Arcane Fan Looking for This Costume to be Made

shayla277

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Secondlife Grid. My name is Yukia Lotus, and I've been trying to get this Costume put into the world since December of last year. I nearly got this completed thanks to Love Full Perm, and their talented creator, but it ended up not fitting correctly. They also deleted the file to alter it, so that's a dead end. I've turned to any costume maker in the Grid i could find. Either ending up with flat out No or No response at all to my Note cards. My Mother passed away last month, and it's been miserable without her in my life. She enjoyed the show along with me. UNA has Jinx, Vi, and even Mel's Outfits in her store. She has a Caitlyn one, but it's of the Moba version from 2010. To finish it off. I'm a 27 year old down on their luck. I have no job, and no home. I live in the basement of my father's friend's mother. It's nice down here, but that's not the point. If you know or Can help me fulfill this act of service. Notecard me, or Reply to this statement. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read my post. - Yukia Lotus.

On 8/22/2022 at 4:44 PM, shayla277 said:

Hello Secondlife Grid. My name is Yukia Lotus, and I've been trying to get this Costume put into the world since December of last year. I nearly got this completed thanks to Love Full Perm, and their talented creator, but it ended up not fitting correctly. They also deleted the file to alter it, so that's a dead end. I've turned to any costume maker in the Grid i could find. Either ending up with flat out No or No response at all to my Note cards. My Mother passed away last month, and it's been miserable without her in my life. She enjoyed the show along with me. UNA has Jinx, Vi, and even Mel's Outfits in her store. She has a Caitlyn one, but it's of the Moba version from 2010. To finish it off. I'm a 27 year old down on their luck. I have no job, and no home. I live in the basement of my father's friend's mother. It's nice down here, but that's not the point. If you know or Can help me fulfill this act of service. Notecard me, or Reply to this statement. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read my post. - Yukia Lotus.

Well that is all very unfortunate, but nobody is going to make this for you for free. What I would do is look for designers in world who make things in this sort of style and send them this picture as a suggestion. If you can't afford to pay a creator premium rates to make it, don't offend people by asking them to make it for you, I can assure you you will have zero success. But if you offer it as a friendly suggestion for a designer to make it as a product for their store which will be sold to everyone, who knows, you might get lucky. 

On 8/21/2022 at 11:44 PM, shayla277 said:

... but it ended up not fitting correctly.

Just out of curiosity, which mesh body do you wear? and in what way did it not end up fitting correctly?  Sometimes you need to use the mesh body alpha cuts (or wear alphas if your body doesn't have alpha cut functionality).    

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.