Teleporting from web browser

MikeSTaco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is for a friend. I will pull up an event to go to through a web browser, it will say visit this location i click on it and then it will teleport me in world. 

However... My friend will pull up the map in a web browser. (google chrome to be exact) but when it says visit this location she can not click that to initiate the teleport. Does anyone know what is causing it or how to fix it?

53 minutes ago, MikeSTaco said:

This is for a friend. I will pull up an event to go to through a web browser, it will say visit this location i click on it and then it will teleport me in world. 

However... My friend will pull up the map in a web browser. (google chrome to be exact) but when it says visit this location she can not click that to initiate the teleport. Does anyone know what is causing it or how to fix it?

On a typical viewer install, there is normally a dialog box that will come up asking if the installer wishes to associate Second Life map links with the preferred viewer. By clicking yes, one will then get the teleport link from a web browser in the viewer.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MikeSTaco said:

I've been using this for years...

slurl [Phoenix Firestorm Project - Wiki] (firestormviewer.org)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

So, you're one of those weird people who reads directions and stuff?  I just bang on my keyboard willing things to work. :)

I used your method for years.  Having to replace numerous keyboards and explain the bruising on my forehead just got to be too much.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.