Hiring A Team (Producer, Writer & Manager)

Beyonce Linette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, currently trying to do something VERY VERY different. Something that I've never really seen anyone do in SL, only in RL. I want to make SL fun, I want to have things to talk about, I want people to feel connected again, and have meaningful conversations. So I am starting a weekly podcast, and we will discuss all things SL. Lifestyles, relationships, businesses, every week, with different types of people all over the world. I'm currently LOOKING FOR A TEAM to help with this project. The team will be paid very well, basically a manager & producer who can help, I'm very new to this, so I will need MAJOR help, people who are DEDICATED, ONLINE OFTEN, and ready to work. If you're ready to get paid daily + weekly, and ready to work and have fun. Please contact me inworld @ Evelyn(Beyonce.Linette) Inworld through IM & NOTECARD with your name IN THE NOTECARD PLEASE. ALWAYS PUT YOUR NAME IN THE NOTECARD. I am so excited to be starting this project, because it will be very fun, a podcast that will release ONLINE episodes weekly with tons of pictures & conversations :) If you're interested in being the PRODUCER, WRITER OR MANAGER please contact me ASAP. Doing INSTANT INTERVIEWS ♥ Can't wait to see you guys!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't think this is as different or as new as you think it is. There used to be an inworld TV station run for SL, and there has been a talk radio station dedicated to SL. There may be versions of both still running. A podcast is pretty much the same as the above, just packaged differently. I do wish you luck though.

1 hour ago, Beyonce Linette said:

That was over 5 years ago, and we did film it.

I'm not even 5 years old, and I remember getting in touch with you about it briefly but then not hearing anything further, although It seems you also did one forever ago before that.

• Like 3

On 8/4/2022 at 3:13 AM, Beyonce Linette said:

Hello everyone, currently trying to do something VERY VERY different. Something that I've never really seen anyone do in SL, only in RL. I want to make SL fun, I want to have things to talk about, I want people to feel connected again, and have meaningful conversations. So I am starting a weekly podcast, and we will discuss all things SL. Lifestyles, relationships, businesses, every week, with different types of people all over the world. I'm currently LOOKING FOR A TEAM to help with this project. The team will be paid very well, basically a manager & producer who can help, I'm very new to this, so I will need MAJOR help, people who are DEDICATED, ONLINE OFTEN, and ready to work. If you're ready to get paid daily + weekly, and ready to work and have fun. Please contact me inworld @ Evelyn(Beyonce.Linette) Inworld through IM & NOTECARD with your name IN THE NOTECARD PLEASE. ALWAYS PUT YOUR NAME IN THE NOTECARD. I am so excited to be starting this project, because it will be very fun, a podcast that will release ONLINE episodes weekly with tons of pictures & conversations :) If you're interested in being the PRODUCER, WRITER OR MANAGER please contact me ASAP. Doing INSTANT INTERVIEWS ♥ Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Hello, Im so interested to be part of your team. I will message you soon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.