Modest or Normal Clothing for Belleza Isis

Blaire Xenga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I haven't shopped there much lately but you could try Blueberry.. I think they did Belleza things.. and they are really well designed things there and from the last time i was there the prices really didn't look bad at all compared to a lot of things asking a fortune today..

Some Maitreya items may fit if parts of your body are invisible under them. I used to love Belleza Isis, and think it's similar in shape to Maitreya.

It's hard to find clothing for Isis though, so I switched to Freya and modified my shape to make it a bit less full-figured. Sometime I like my avatar to be on the heavier side, sometimes a bit less heavy, so Freya works well for me. 

I second checking Addams (which is having a great sale and $L 300 group gift store credit today) and Blueberry.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Blaire Xenga said:

Nevermind I switched to maitreya lol

I'd still go to Blueberry anyways.. It's like 20L to join their group and they have some really nice stuff on their group gift wall..

Plus, Their mega packs are really decent priced.. they have 60L items around there as well.. All just really well textured..

I just pulled out an older outfit and was like.. OMG this is so well made! \o/

They just have a good sense for style and the ability to back it up with great texturing work.. Can't say it enough.

I'm in maitreya here and this outfit is years old..

1467025638_RLVSetup1_011.thumb.png.fe4df93d592108694acb51207e47fe37.png

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.